had a rough day with my Cat...

wow, first legit post from you towards me.

You would murder people over a cat. Reasonable

hahahahahhha.

fuck you.

few posts up I stated I like animals more then people…

Didnt say I would murder anyone…I said “half dead”. Clearly, they have the other half of life left.

LOL smoking gettin rowdy over a wild cat!! brb reporting post as its a personal threat

Oh, ok. Assault is fine

do it up.

just did, cry about it along with your “half dead” cat

damn.

I dont know if my world will keep revolving without shift.

i reported everyone on shift just now. and your all in big trouble.

I REPORTED YOU TO THE CYBER POLICE. CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

GATVILLE was the kid that got picked on in school and told the teacher/principle/mommy because they make life easier to deal with bullys.

Yea there are a fuck load of strays around here lately. I almost hit cats all the time…so fucking stupid how they just run out in the road like deer. My mom hit one last week like 200 ft from my house. She ended up carrying a bloody pancake flea ridden rodent home when she should have done the humane thing and just back up and make sure its dead. :facepalm

If people are going to have em they should be inside. If there outside and collarless then i consider them a rodent.

guys come on man … let it be really

Fuck you, and fuck your grandmother too.

yeah, not sure why you need to post everything in your personal life on shift, sounds kinda dumb to me

:rofl actually i was the complete opposite, theres a few people on here that went to school with me that know lol

smokin…just pull the string its not that hard!! :wierd

oh no! i hope ur kitty is ok. i kept my cat inside at all times.

FYI, I dont post everything on my personal life on shift.

What else do you know about me besides I drive a camaro, I ride quads, and now I have a injured cat?

:rofl :rofl this thread is lookin up :slight_smile: