Some sad news for me today

My cat, Tim was very sick. Had to put him to sleep today.:’( I’ve had him for over 15 years now.

I’m sorry to hear that man, it’s always hard to lose a loved animal

he’s always been with me too. if im doin somethin at home hes there. it’s tough :frowning:

Damn, sorry dude.

Sorry to hear that… Im very attached to my two dogs. Sucks when you have to put an animal down

im sorry dude…I know how you feel

early this summer my next door neighbor hit my coon cat that I had for 15 years also…when I got him we had to feed him milk because he was so young he couldnt eat himself…we had to put him to sleep after the accident. Cat was awesome.

then my other cat was 22 years old…she stopped eating (kidneys failing from age) and I woke up one morning and she was dead on my floor…its tough to deal with.

time heals everything.

damn man sorry to hear.

im just so used to him being everywhere. hed follow me around all the time around the house, just because he wanted to be in the same room with me.

sorry to hear man

My cat passed away over a year ago because of the pet food poisoning going around - around that time.

She’s been with the family for about 14 years, and meowed with an accent because was brought all the way here from the Motherland.

It hurts, and nobody will really understand the pain you’re going through, unless it’s their own pet, but having others relate and offer condolences helps so I offer mine.

Any pictures of the beloved cat?

Sorry to hear man. I know how it is.

My pure bred German Shepherd of 13 years died in March 2008.

Sorry to hear that man , putting down a pet does suck .I had to get my first dog put down when I was 16. Vet put her to sleep on my lap ,she had cancer.

:frowning: know how you feel my dog just passed away a few weeks ago

miss that little shit like crazy :’(

Aw dude sorry to hear, putting down an animal is one of the hardest things to do. Just know you did the right thing!

That sucks dude, every consider stuffing it?? My dog is getting pretty old, and when he goes its something ive thought about. Might be a little creepy, and like the show Scrubs, but it might be kinda cool…

sorry to hear that vadim :frowning:

ah… sucks man

today is not a good day for cats, someone infront of me hit one coming outa watervliet on Rt. 2 this morning :frowning:

i almost cried

sorry for the loss. its always hard to let go of a pet,but you just need to remember all the good years you had together. it sounded like an awsome cat. again sorry for your loss.

cremation.

This thread is now about Anne Hathaway hottness no longer about chinese food.

GO GO GO
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2009/02/04/sexy.jpg

http://reelthinker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/anne_hathaway_01.jpg