Bear

I had to put my dog to sleep today, what a fucking shitty ass day!, he was the best dog ever, he got artherits a few months ago and it got so bad even with meds, that last night he couldent even use his back feet, i couldent see him suffer anymore, so i did what i thought was best for him, he led a good life, 11.5 year old black lab.

sorry to heard about that :frowning:

That sucks man. Its 3 years this Feb. since i put my dog down and i still miss him. :frowning:

Sorry to hear that but at least you got to say goodbye. My dogs were all taken when I was away at school or without me knowing. I never got to say goodbye.

That’s a long life for a big doggy. And despite what anyone says, there IS a doggy heaven.

My little dog is pushing 17 years old. He limps around a little bit. I hate to see him suffer. Everytime we seriously think about taking him in, he starts walking normal again. (He’s still LOADED with puppy energy too. I don’t get it)

sorry to hear :frowning:

i still miss mine too, and we put him down over 10 years ago :frowning:

sorry to hear man…i had to my dog to sleep 2 years ago and it was horrible…

Sorry to hear about that…too bad, they are such good friends

I had to put my yellow lab down last year. One of the worst days of my life.

Thanks guys, yeah it does suck

I love all my dogs a ton
and i know how bad it sucks to lose one man.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/0804051154.jpg

Makes me happy^^
this crack head is still around.

Whats kinda funny is that when my dog was going to sleep he let a HUGE fart loose. Stunk up the whole room and was making the vet gag. I still laugh about that.

Sorry to hear about your loss man. Its rough to lose a good pet indeed.

Sorry Kevin, but it is for the best. Same happened to my 2 dogs.

Aw man sorry to hear that man.
It makes me think about the day that my dog won’t be with me anymore and I get very sad. I love that little fur ball.

So bad reading this cause makes me think of one of my dogs and how its starting to get old and limp :confused:

Sorry to hear that. We had a yellow lab, and had to put her to sleep last year because of the same thing.

I don’t care what anyone says, they really become a family member, and it sucks when they have to go :frowning:

:frowning: sorry dood

:tdown: sorry to hear…we have to put my dog Barney down within the next month or two. He is 13…we got him when he was 3 weeks old. I’ll miss the little fucker.

Same thing here too, was my favorite dog too. :frowning: