So my dog died today :-(

Well on my way home tonight from work I lost one of my best friends, my dog, Rocky, he was a boxer. I got the phone call from my mom to let me know that he died from the tumor they just found on his heart two days ago. I had the dog for about 12 years. Its hard to explain the feeling when a dog dies that you have been so close to because he was someone that no matter how shitty of a mood I was in, that dog would always put a smile on my face. I will miss that dog:cry:

RIP Rocky

sorry to hear.

yeah dog dying is tough, after years it is hard. Coincidence I have a boxer named Rocky

So sorry to hear that. I have two cats and they are like family to me. I know your pain. Losing someone or even an animal is a hear thing to deal with.

:frowning:

get another one soon. it wont be a replacement, but it will help.

Sorry to hear bro. I know what you mean. I’ve had 2 things similar to this. I got a cat when I was 4 years old and had to put it down last year after 16 years. I was torn up to shit and hit me hard. A few months later my grandparents decided to have their dog put down since it was just in constant pain for various reasons. I told them I would take it… big mistake. Watching an animal get put down is the most terrible thing i’ve ever had to witness. I felt like scum and, i’ll admit, cried over it it bothered me so bad.

Cheer up man, he’s better off where he is now and not in pain.

yea it sucks man… i had to go through it twice dog of 15 years and cat that was 21 :frowning: they were there every since i was born so it was hard

Sorry to hear, its tough losing yer ol buddy.

i have 2 boxers as well i dread the day that something happens to one of them

Sorry man, i had to put mine down last year, def. tough

Yeah Cheer up.At least he didnt suffer to bad.Its unexplainable when a dog dies,its like a part of you. I had to put my lab to sleep after 16yrs.Worst day of my life

Sorry to hear. I’ve got my first 2 dogs now. I don’t even want to think about that. They’re my best friends. Them and my wife are my family.

That sucks, my dog died years ago on halloween. I let her out and I guess she just lied down on the grass and died and my dad noticed she wasnt moving at all when I was gone so he called my uncle up and buried her in my backyard before I got home. So I didnt really experience the whole shock that she died but it still sucked.
I guess if I had a cat and it died I wouldnt feel that bad compared to a dog and cats are usually more independent when their older plus it would only take a few minutes to bury a cat.

:frowning: sorry to hear that aww

get another lil guy!

that sucks…
i almost lost my puppy yesterday…

i guess she thought it would be fun to chew into the electrical service line.

wifies friend also lost her boxer named rocky a couple of weeks back after 11 years.

:frowning: sorry to hear…I dred that day