my cat is going to die

what a shitty deal. apparently he has FIP, some untreatable bullshit.
:frowning:
i really like my cat. i like him as much as i like my car, and thats a lot.

Sorry to hear that. I have been taking care of my brother’s cats for a year now, and they really do become part of your family.

well, look at it this way…you can geta new cat cheap, and mod it out.

sorry, but I had to say something stupid, its just my way.

-Cheater-

wow… that is a lot.

Maria’s parents won’t let her cat die. It will be 22 in august… and if it doesn’t die of old age, it will die from walking into walls cause its completely blind.

my cats only 4, he had a lot of years of kicking my gf’s cats ass ahead of him.

very sad mang…sorry.

my cat was awesome until I found him dead in the basement. however he was a tad out of shape @ 30 lbs

sorry to hear about Blue John… He was a good cat and coming from me (the cat hater) that says alot. He wasn’t one of those cats who feels the need to rub himself all over you when you step into the house like my roomates cat…

shitty. i like cats. i hate dogs. i think that makes me gay.

sorry man :sad:

dude thats the best part about cats

My cat has degenerative bone disease, he’s 2 and we’ll probably have to put him to sleep in a year or two

that sucks…sorry to hear :frowning: …i don’t know what i would do if i had to put my cat to sleep…it would kill me

Been there, done it. Worst day of my life was putting my 18 year old cat down when I was 18. She was sleeping in my crib before I was born. Best thing I can tell you is get another one right away. It helps. And get it from the SPCA, you’re doing a good thing giving one a life and a chance.

Sorry to hear again.

and Newman, I agree. Hate dogs, love cats. But I’m not gay, so I’m not so sure about that part…

just got back from the vet (my house).
side note: its cool having an x-ray machine 5 feet from your front door.
his whole chest and belly are filled with fluid, but they are giving him steriods (hes gonna get jacked) and it seems to be helping to clear the fluids, and bringing his breathing rate down. the vet said that hopefully this afternoon it will be mostly cleared, and they will be able to draw blood for some tests.

sorry to heard that :frowning:

some of the steroids they give pets have to be given to them for the rest of their lives…

depending on how much they cost… you might want to get out early. I know its a horrible thing to say… but @ 50bux a month if you have to give this cat steroids for the next 10 years… thats like a million dollars. or 6000 if you don’t round up to the nearest million.

teh gay

yea, i was talking to her about it, she said they were really cheap.

i am more worried about his comfort. im not gonna shoot him up with junk just to keep him alive if he is uncomfortable.

sorry to hear :frowning: