I had a puzzy in my pipe.

So heres what I did.

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/3/9e4498eb-7784-48fc-b09d-98a30181c818.htm

:word:

(this was not me…don’'t hate)

:tdown:

I dont even like cats but doing stupid shit to animals is retarded

Thats completely retarded…

and you are going to get the cat out of the pipe another way?

read the comments…the cat climbed in there and they had no other way to get it out.

dissconnect the exhaust tailpipe and shake it out…

I like cats.
and I feel really bad for tha kittah.

And you know they fucking put it in there.

to be honest they probably didn’t my cats LOVED the cars under carriage so you would start up the car, wait a minute til they hauled ass out of the vehicle then drive away

Yeah, NO OTHER WAY. Because clearly it would’ve stayed in there forever.

Maybe just hitting the exhaust up towards the front to scare it out? You know because, it’s metal and it would be loud and scary.

Aww Kittah

cats love being under cars. i had a cat that climbed into my mom’s engine bay. of course my mom isnt going to know the cat is there so she started it up, drove for like 10 mins, stopped, and then the cat ran out from under the car. needless to say, my cat never went near a car again.

if that were my cat in that video, i wouldve done the same.

who fucking cares. the cat didn’t die or get hurt. people today are the biggest pussies than there have ever been.

lol

i doubt it jumped into the pipe backwards, and i doubt even more that it turned around inside of it, f00kers put it in there!

they don’t take that much room to turn around. the fucker probably did crawl in there and turn around.

agreed.Im sure the cat was fine.Plus it was funny

I feel the same way, there is no way the cat got hurt so it was all in good fun. Stop being bitches about it.

So that makes it ok?

It is still fucking mean.

Nope, not mean at all. your just a pussy.