CATURDAY

it makes the most logical sense

Just cut the gf from the team, the only thing I’m going to miss is her cat, he was my buddy, he’d sit on my shoulder like a parrot on a pirate and i put a little hat on him, I’d walk all over the place and he’d sit still

i’m not crying you’re crying

1 Like

I enjoyed this

lmao that cat gave no fucks

1 Like

That cat moves rather quickly for its size

He doesn’t have the convenience of being able to use the disability scooter at every store he goes to like fat fuck humans do.

3 Likes

1 Like

I want this story to be true

1 Like

Woah!

above six or seven stories, the rate of injury might stabilize or even reverse. That, scientifically, is “weird,” says Rhett Allain, a physicist at Southeastern Louisiana University

Just past that fifth floor, though, an 11-pound cat will hit its terminal velocity of about 60 miles per hour; no matter how much higher its starting point, its final thud won’t be worse. The implications are bonkers: There may not actually exist a true limit, Allain told me, to the elevation from which a cat can plunge and survive.

So a cat that falls off the top of the CN Tower will sustain the same injury as if it fell out of the 5th floor.

I want to see this experiment but I don’t want to harm any cats

2 Likes

Cats were dropped by aliens from the upper atmosphere.

2 Likes
1 Like

lmaooooo that’s like drunk people sitting down and eating with their eyes closed