Cavalcade of Cars and Detroit Autorama this weekend

I figure I’d post this info here. If you guys want to check out some cars, there are 2 indoor shows going on this weekend.

March 6-8 Cavalcade of Cars
Hamburg Agricenter
www.showandcruisenews.com
Since there is no World of Wheels this year, they filled this show to the max. So it should be pretty packed.

also the one which I am going to:

Detroit Autorama
http://www.autorama.com/casi/show/spectator/detroit.html
The autorama is HUGE. Takes all day to walk through the show.

I was wondering why all the lots were full of F-650’s with trailers.

Yea, it’s quite busy down there this weekend. You should check it out.

I’m probably making my way back to Buffalo

I’m definitely going to the Calvade…Joe, are you going as well? Or just to the Detroit show?

I feel like every year the cavalcade of cars will be good, every year I’m disappointed.

Shit:( I’ve never been…I hope I don’t come away with the same thoughts you have.

ill be there saturday

Just to Detroit. Heading out today and coming back Sunday.
Kind of sucks because I wanted to make it to Cavalcade. I have a lot of friends in there this week.

If you go, take a bunch of pictures for me :slight_smile:

Why? What are you expecting? It is a local show with some nice out of town cars that come in for it, some vendors, and something to do.

Hopefully all you guys go to the Cavalcade of Cars. My moms work is the sponsor and its a fundraiser for her work. Some of the money that is brought in goes to CHC which a center for handicap children. Even if the show does suck or you like it your helping out handicap children.

also from what i heard since there was no world of wheels i guess they had about 200 cars at the cavalcade of cars that tried to register but it was to full.

Correct. Andy had a backup list of cars that wanted to come in. Full house this year since now World of Wheels

the gf and i are heading up around 630ish

just got back from the show, pretty good turn out…alot of good looking cars. I wish the place was bigger for more cars!

yeah the Cavalcade will be good this year because no World of wheels. heard its packed, i’m going up in a little bit with my son

Just got back…I was disappointed:( There were a handful of nice cars there, but maybe I was expecting more.

Detroit Autorama was packed with cars and people. We were there for 8 hours and we didn’t get to see it all