cazwrxtremesubaru187horsepower

You have no clue.

Chris’ car is a “Stage 3” and from what I’ve seen they trap 104-105ish. Last year he trapped 100, but from riding in his car it pulls like mine did on motor + some major torque.

Even from a dig Chris can drive his car.

SS > WRX all day.

Oh and BTW Chuck lost to a BONE STOCK Ion Redline last night(Same thing as an SS/SC Cobalt)…so Stage 3 would be outtttt.

Chris when can I ???

i was just about to post that :facepalm

Next sat ill be out?

Sweet, so will my Civic
It’s game time

Not racing anyone until I get a tune, gotta stay outta boost as is, sucks

why race from a roll with AWD?

Sweet, I’m gonna be on wastegate for the first 500 or so miles anyways.

slobalt wins

:wtf

Cobalt = FWD

i predict, subaru loses alot

no shit, i was talking about the subaru

AWD people roll, because they cant launch… or because the person they are racing is afraid to dig against an AWD car.

yes it is.

lol, thanks for clearing up some shit in here.

I ran a 14.2@100 with my only mod being a catback (which I no longer have because they dont do anything other than amplify the sound). I increased my trap by 5mph by only adding a 3" pulley, 42# injectors, and a stage 2 tune (went back to stock exhaust).

Stage 3 cars with supporting mods that I now have (without spray) trap in the 108-110mph range. ET’s have been in the high 12’s with slicks. If this kid lost to a factory stock Redline, theres absolutely no point in racing my car.

you’d wreck him 6 ways from sunday from a dig. best he could muster was a 2.25 60ft and a 15.3 @ 92 or something when he had just an uppipe last year.

Interesting.

It’s cool though, dkid will just be blowing his Sumitumos off right past BOTH OF YOU!

lolol

How old is that kid anyway? 20’s or what?