cazwrxtremesubaru187horsepower

17 or 18

So either a HS warrior or HVCC stunter.

Interesting. :lol

Guilderland High school warrior

albeit his driving has improved a little since last year, he only put a car or so on dkid a few weeks ago, and a car with nearly identical mods to dkid’s trapped 97, so ricer math tells me that chuck’s at a 98-99 trap right now, which lines up with being pulled on by a little bit by a stock ion redline that traps 99-100.

im really good at ricer math :smiley:

and yeah, dkid is bobby, giving a good name to guilderland high school since 2005 :rofl (he’s a senior with me, caz (chuck), etc.)

Oh no:lol

High School Musical Member

I really don’t understand how I beat Evan’s Redline three of the four times we went down the extension earlier Saturday night… one of which from a dig. One from 30 (lost the other from 30) and one from 40…

EDIT: Stage 3 Slobalt = WRX pwnage.

Evan & Chuck both had passengers, I mean idk how much that affects things but that car is sweet. I’d so buy one as a daily.

forgot what your username was on here, george :thumbup

We both raced solo… just with our tools in stow.

Its ok kramer, I’m not trying to be remembered. After all, I’m the ashole in the wagon going 10mph watching everyone run from police.

Yeah, they are a sweet car too. The competition X package includes two tone wheels (crazybrew’s car is an X), boost gauge in the column with shift lights integrated along side and a LSD which I’d have to say is a viscous unit being factory but I have no clue as to what it really is.

The LSD in these cars is a Quaife ATB unit.

I love mine, I drove a SC without it and it sucked in the turns. Mine you just aim and floor it and the front end of the car goes in that general direction…:lol

I wish I had the Recaros though… fuck GM for removing them for the 07 MY. :shifty

Don’t look in Evan’s car then… :retardclap

my car is slow can I play?

what color was this redline?

blue

My cars prolly 13’s let me get in on this.

“Not surprisingly, the old girl had some get-up-and-go at our test track in Fontana, California, jumping from zero to 60 in a very respectable 6.1 seconds and blowing through the quarter-mile in 14.3 seconds at 95.7 mph (Edmunds Inside Line http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/Comparos/articleId=109487/pageId=68937 ).”

Saturday it’s on like donkey kong.

what color… very few stock redlines around here… intake alone will make a difference

nvm saw the post… it’s the blue 04… yea it’s stock motor with no bolt on’s