CCW Equipped: Supra has new shoes...

the weather was awful.

They will be cleaned completely tommorow. Glad I put that poorboys wheel wax on yesterday. Want to get some rolling shots of it, maybe Nick be down to grab some.

pics look fuckin sexy!!!

:rofl

You’re welcome?

did i see you at a mobile on 4 in EG friday night next to the fish fry?

I don’t like tint anymore, but I think I’m going to tint my car anyway, lol

Yes, that was me.

I was fish frying with the girl…saw you pull out sounded beaaaaaaaautiful

Thanks man. :thumbup

very tasteful

that looks really good. i really like that style lip on wheels. personally i’d go lower than that. definitely tint it. like 35% on the sides and 20% on the back window. i have that on my car and if you want to check it out in person, let me know.

Don’t think I can lower front is rubbing when I hit bumps. Gonna need to roll them after all.

Love it Ryan! Sexy as hell… the car that is…:shifty

do work, son.
im lucky, the insides of my fender look rolled from the factory. i was like :excited so now i have to make it nearly rub heheh

“you are so money you don’t even know it.” not to boost your ego or anything but those wheels on your car = proper.

prop⋅er : /ˈprɒpər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [prop-er]
–adjective

.:	fitting; right
.:  strictly belonging or applicable

**go lighter than 20%… Mine are 20% (17% according to colonie pd) and I wish I went lighter

Please don’t do tint :frowning:

I put 20 on my car a few years ago and kind of regret it. I feel like it looks dark enough to get hassled in a honda, i always roll my windows down in guilderland or on the highway. I had 10 on my first car when i was 16 and dont know what i was thinking…

Very good idea :lol

Tint your car…

15% all around

35% the windshield

Do it up like 50 Cent and do 2 layers of 5%:lol