One Supra gone... the new car arrives

So as some of you know, or may not know, I sold my black Supra about a month and a half ago. Was hard letting it go, but when someone shows up with cash, you have to do what you have to do. In the back of my mind I always wanted a different car… my black car wasn’t visually perfect paint wise, and I’m a bit of a perfectionist.

I have wanted a white supra for a long ass time, and I finally was able to locate a bone stock, mint, extremely low mileage example. Took a lot of networking, and searching to find this car. The car is immaculate, still smells new inside. The leather is like new, which is rare to find in these. The car is all original paint, all VINs are intact and there. Car came from CA.

I don’t know whats planned for this car, I don’t even know if I have the heart to mod it. It will probably stay as is now, maybe throw my CCW’s on it with some HKS coilovers, but I don’t know if I want to do anything that is irreversible to it… time will tell I guess.

Here are some pics. I highly recommend Horseless Carriage. I think they are the best in the shipping business. Drive was cool as shit. Look what happened to be behind my car. :slight_smile: Got to go for a ride in it actually, it is GORGEOUS. The interior is the nicest I’ve seen out of any vehicle I’ve been in.

I will be giving the car an extremely through paint detail, it does have some minor water spots, but will be showroom when I finish with it.

Oh what else is in there? More than you can afford pal… Ferrari California

I fucking hate you

I mean it from the bottom of my heart

you are dead to me.

congrats asshole

i bet you payed a fuckin fortune for that car lol

Great car, looks like a cream puff. how far off was the purchase price from selling your black car?

I don’t want to talk about what I paid for it…

who cares what he paid for it…its no one’s business

Wow, just wow. I really liked the black one, but very nice pickup. Proud of you.

… I just don’t understand you supra guys, I would have given one of my kidneys and 10% of my skin, non face, for your car.

nice car though… congrats for getting what you want

I

Have

A

BONER

o m g ^ +1

wow congrates on the new supra, looks super clean… gotta love a fresh brand new ferrari also with plastic still on the steering wheel :excited

:excited:excited:excited

Holy Jeebus. I am jealous. Congrats on the ride dude. Very very nice.

nice car , but the wheels are not redline approved

Go fuck your self

nice ride!!

Daytona Style Seats: $3305
Daytona Style Rear Seats: $1259
Electrically Operated Seats: $5194

10k for seats FTW…:rofl

:rofl :rofl

Yea, the ferrari was nice. Interior is way better than the exterior on that model. I prefer older F cars.

:thumbup

:rofl

Thanks everyone, I know it’s a big plain jane for now.

Awesome. I think the white looks 100x nicer than the black on that particular car.

bryan, if i may make one suggestion.

'98 steering wheel.

20 doll-hairs says it has evidence of odo fraud or body damage:)