One Supra gone... the new car arrives

beautiful inside and out. nice buy.

I wasn’t talking about the Ferrari :lol

I may buy the oem carbon fiber one if I can ever afford it. Maybe I’ll eat ramen a little longer. :rofl

$1800 for a wheel is a lot though.

Is this really necessary? I had the car checked out by a CA Toyota dealer. I had the entire car paint metered and verified everything was OEM. The car has every VIN and they all match. Why did you bother clicking on the thread? Also, the history with reg and inspections checks out.

Eldrige :hug

Thanks dudes.

Ahhh damn it Ryan!!! Your black Supra was my favorite, so sad to see it go :frowning:
The white does look nice though, I remember you saying a few times you always liked white and how rare they were. Its a clean car, and should be with that mileage…crazy low miles. What year is the Supra? It would be a shame to mod it, or do irreversible mods to it since its so clean and has so few miles.

I vote: 19" black face/white lip 360 Forged wheels (or bronze Volk CE28N’s) and coilovers, and leave everything else the way it is.

THanks Jim. I may need to call on your services at some point.

It’s 97, only year for Anniversary Editions.

I have my black CCW’s still…

congrats! the white is so nice!!!

Thanks man!

Cool, I’d be more than happy to help :excited
That would explain the year, 15th Anniversary. Me = :retardclap
The CCW’s would look perfect too, might as well rock 'em if you got 'em. The black face would look good, and the polished lip too. My pants are getting tight just thinking about it.

Does the 15th anni. edition have any special features?

Looks super clean. I didnt know there supras out there this clean and low mileage still

LOL. Thanks Jim.

Not that I know of other than the badging on the fender and on the ash try top. There are some examples left, but they are all hoarded by collectors now.

Shit is hottttt I like it.

Now get to work on that turd :slight_smile:

Looks sick. Love it in white.

I vote : Sell CCW’s for bank on supraforums/6spd
Buy BALLER Volks + coilovers…:excited

TE’s in chrome/white/bronze/anycolor/mag.blue/white/white

White looks good but those wheels are horrible.

Meh, I consider CCWS to be > Volks. Thanks though!

They are stock.

Damn man, I cant believe the black one went! Although money talks…

White is tits though, throw the CCDubs on and take pics asap!!

Love the car Ryan! Nice pickup dude!

I know. Ive seen a few other Supra’s with them.
Kinda surprising that a car like a Supra came stock with wheels that look like they came from Pep Boys.

He got it before Hogan. lol

very nice car. enjoy it!