One Supra gone... the new car arrives

coming from the guy with hidious factory upgraded wheels on his own car…i dont even wana get started on your years factory wheel options

i think the stock 1s fit it well, nice ride bill trump

sick pick up dude,still like the black one though

Remember the era that the car was designed/manufactured in. :wink:

There was only one wheel for the 5.0’s in '92- the Pony wheels mine came stock with. They were ok but nothing special.

Currently I have '03 Pony Package polished aluminum wheels on it. Cheap and I already had brand new tires for them when I did the 5 lug swap.

ryans factory wheels wayyyy better then ur factories

Absolutely fucking gorgeous Ryan. While I loved your black supra, I am in LOVE with white ones, they look so clean, especially wingless.

:rofl

:rofl :rofl

Thanks dude! Give me some time!

Dude seriously? They are the stock fing wheels. Supras in general are highly desirable and command incredible resale value. Stock Supras, with those stock wheels command an additional premium. Ryans car is a special 15th anniversary edition, which is also stock, and with incredibly low mileage to boot. The combination of these three things makes this particular Supra a pretty rare find.

Your comments further demonstrate your lack of knowledge of all things automotive.

Ryan, this is a nice pickup. I’m pretty sure that what I mentioned above eliminates your ability to modify it though right? I’m a bit torn myself. Your previous supra was NASTY, I loved the wheels and especially the big power mods. I’m not sure I could restrain myself from the lure of power with this white supra. Good luck to you with it!

:thumbup

PJB Ban 1.

nice find man.
i guess i’ll be the first to ask, are you actually going to drive this one? :lol

Was the Ferrari his? Not sure why he’s giving out rides in cars that he’s transporting…?

I don’t care how sick your black supra was that white unit is the tits. Good buy no matter what the cost.

I vote all white photoshoot lineup now. Your car, chris’s GTR, my dirtmobile, any other white gomobile on the site. White cars look the part best IMO :slight_smile:

Its called an opinion. I personally think theyre ugly regardless of what they are and how rare it is, etc.
My opinion.

car looks awesome man, good buy.

stock wheels look awesome aswell, im just a sucker for oem wheels i guess lol

very very nice . Its so low mileage and stock its just a sweet vehicle . Does the power difference make you sad or the fact that its stock and low miles make up for it . Very sweet.

I deffy don’t know what i would do if i was in your spot . I think rims and coil-overs are a great idea. The only problem with rims and lowering is that everyone is gonna think its modded and try and race you . Very tough decision . I think a few mods are in order that can easily be taken or and replaced.

nice car I’m a die hard GM car guy and I even like supras. So you actually gonna drive this or is it gonna spend most of it’s time in the garage?

awesome man, maybe youll keep this one more than a year.

Had my black car two years.

Thanks again everyone.

Car is a complete pile of shit. Ryan got screwed hard

agreed, poor guy.

dudeeeeeeeeeeee that shit is the MAD NOTE!!! +1 for the CCWs looking good on that car