cell phone tapping

Just look up NYS penal codes. Pretty sure that what you are trying to do is illegal as it still falls under the wiretapping laws. However on cell phones your right to privacy is limited where if you wanted to you could walk up to anybody in a public place and record what they are saying, however it’s illegal to record the other party because they do not know you are doing such act. That’s why when you call places they have to tell you if the call is being recorded. This is a terrible idea, but if you really want to attempt this why wouldn’t you just ask a lawyer seeing how they would know a lot more about covering your ass.

lets see here I didnt expect this level of nonsence from you i was actually hoping to get good info from the respectable people on this forum. I do understand how most threads like this start and end and thats probly why you didnt read my first post and just assumed that i wanted to tap someones phone however if you have nothing helpful please dont clutter up this thread with bs like the rest of nyspeed. cliff notes above will help you

very helpfull

thanks

You’re the one seeking legal advice on a fucking car forum…About subject matter you don’t have a clue about.

its not the only place i am seeking info it was a shot in the dark. There happens to be alot of people on this forum as well as business owners and i was hopeing that maby some one has delt with a simular situation or is/knows a lawer with experience in this area.thanks for the bs tho just keep to yourself its better that way.

Can you get some Fry/Geoff transcripts?

What company do you work for again?

It depends on the state of both parties and the phone, purpose, etc. There is A LOT OF LAWS ABOUT THIS THAT CHANGE IN EVERY SITUATION!

For example, if I am calling you from California and you live in NY, I don’t need to tell you shit about it being recorded becuase federal laws say that one party needs to know about the recording and since I am making the call, that is me.

Again, without knowing the people involved, their status (employee/family/friend), the phone owner (is it a business phone given to someone) you can not get an answer on here. People think they are immune to monitoring and wiretapping on the data and voice side but you are actually watched quite a bit in a lot of cases.