cell phone tapping

I know it is possable and it looks to be legal in NY state with at least one of the parties consent from the research i have done.

What i want to know first is if i am correct. Second does any one have any experience with using any of the software to do so. Third is there a way to find out if a specific phone is tapped. Forth where would the record most likley be ex. on the comp. harddrive or on the other cell phone its self. Fifth any where i can print the laws out from a respectable source on the matter at hand. Also the suspected cell phone is verizion based and is an LG with no sim card.

Thanks in advance

That 3rd party software works great…

You got owned by an ex?

You would need to physically install software on the phone. Once its installed, it works great.

There is no way to just tap or listen in on a random phone without actually having access to it even tho the encryption between cell networks and their towers is pretty weak.

What the fuck are you trying to do? lol

it has to do with my moms business so its a lil more serious then an ex gf

i heard there is software out there that will just download on the computer no need to actually get the physical phone

You realize the legal issues around this?

You need to install the software on the phone.

yes i do it has already been done to her phone thats why i asked for a printable version of the law pertaning to this situation. I just want to know how these things work so i can determine when this would have been initiated and how long it has been going on. I do not want to actually tap anyones phone.

Whats the make/model of the phone?

Are you sure phone calls were recorded from the phone and not the other end?

No. You need something on the phone. I have set this up for a few customers of mine looking to monitor some of their employees and spouses with GPS and call recording.

Let me know if you want some more info about the software.

As for legal issues, as long as its your phone and account, its legal. If its her own phone and you steal it, it falls under a lot of laws and would require a warrant.

boxxa does this to all his ex gfs…

Haha na.

You would be surprised the calls and emails i get from married couples looking to monitor their significant others with PC spying and cell phone monitoring. I swear some of these people make Tiger Woods look like a saint.

example of info i found that says you do not need to install software on the target phone.

http://www.phonestealth.com/product-p/bdsblue.htm?gclid=CPWBh_2k254CFag65QodPGAWJA

its a verizion lg vx8700 and yes the conversations are between other people not the person that is suspected of tapping

It requires a blue tooth connection and one that provides file system access to the phone. If the person clears their logs and messages, you got nothing. The phone you want you still need physical access to connect the bluetooth connection to. There is no way to randomly get all the recorded calls on the persons phone by connecting via bluetooth. Think of the huge security issue that would come up if I can just connect to your phone and see your history.

i found this for you

i had another page that listed even if you own the account or if it is your childs phone if they are over 18 it is illegal. it was a goverment page if i find it again i will post it

:lol: @ this

Have fun getting your mom’s business into deep legal shit. “But the internet said so!”

There is a lot of variations to the law and ifs. Its specific to each situation and knowing the legal bounds of your situation would require full info of the person, billing, states, etc.

http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/user/1/18812-74982-breakinthelawpng-550x.jpg

Ya this is one topic that needs to be evaluated on a per situation basis. There is no end all be all law covering this and its different in a bunch of different states.

Reading one site for laws and going off that will get someone sued esp if its not company property. If it is company property, you have a lot more rights. We setup monitoring and call recording for companies all the time and most of the people have no idea.

Details needed for a proper answer.