http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=103629

nice x

plus wrong Sicktion

nice x

click the link

that thing is badass

damm mopars

lookn better

If/when they build that, they have a potentially viable car to compete against the Mustang.

mustang can never lose

x2

x3

geah, That thing if freaking awesome. 6.1 hemi make like 500 hp, and finaly they make it a standard shift. I really didn’t think that they would come out with something that took so many ques from the original. Everyone was so suprised when the new charger came out. It took a couple months, but the shock has worn off. Now everybody loves them.

heres a cuda

very nice. I would have done the interior a touch differently. Are those full carbon fenders?

the challenger is to come out in like 09 i heard… i’m starting to save now. thats fuckin hard minus the 20’s.

i still like the original better, the new one with be better i’m sure in every aspect thou. maybe it will drive the price of the old ones back down so non millionaires can afford them. ONE THING they need to add to the new one that is a lost art…CHROME. no one puts chrome trim and bumpers on anything anymore. Everything is rubbermaid bull crap. i want some big ass heavy chrome bumpers so i can total a honda without gettin a scratch.

:eek2: that thing looks awesome!!