chaz biddles ride

Originally posted by Pewterss
same place chicy;)
oic did not know :slight_smile:

#1 who is chaz bizzle?
#2 Why is he so gay?
#3 Why is people posting pics of his gay car?
#4 Why do i give such good head?
#5 I dont like chaz bizzle or his gay single cam monster

I used to see that slow ass piece of shit down at sp. he used to brag about the fact that he pays $370/mo for it.

Originally posted by Darkstar
#1 who is chaz bizzle?
#2 Why is he so gay?
#3 Why is people posting pics of his gay car?
#4 Why does Kolars mom give such good head?
#5 I dont like chaz bizzle or his gay single cam monster

:rofl:

I cant believe that terd is still alive. Someone kill it.

iā€™d probably shoot myself if i paid 370 a month for a civic

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
iā€™d probably shoot myself if i paid 370 a month for a civic
but civis can never loooooooooose:D

this is the reason I just wanted his girl to just knock off the shit with sonny, and look what happens. Pics get posted and everone talks trash. Maybe if she wouldnā€™t have started, this wouldnā€™t have happen. :dunno:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
this is the reason I just wanted his girl to just knock off the shit with sonny, and look what happens. Pics get posted and everone talks trash. Maybe if she wouldnā€™t have started, this wouldnā€™t have happen. :dunno:

whats the problem? Is the civic yours?

what?

no problem and NO the civic isnā€™t mine

remember I drive a ā€œprobeā€

no problem and NO the civic isnā€™t mine

remember I drive a ā€œprobeā€

HAHAHAH YOU DRIVE A PROBEā€¦ HAHAHHAHA.

:smiley:

:wink:

he has a shopping list on his doors

:confused: hmmmm i think with this paycheck im gonna get the wings west kit and in 2 more weeks im gonna order the msd ignition.:confused:

cuz we know for dam sure he doesnt have any of that shit on his car :wackit: :wackit: :greddy: :greddy:

Originally posted by 2003frontier
how do you remember it?

are you charā€™s little brotherā€¦ didnt honda village rape you on that car??

im digging the headlight blackouts and the different color door from the fender

Originally posted by SP71Supra
are you charā€™s little brotherā€¦ didnt honda village rape you on that car??

whoever bought that car paid 12,500 for it. with 70 some thousand miles. I hope he got KY with the car.

Victor if someone is saying that this car will beat sonnyā€™s tell them they are on crack. I had a civic EX before with bolt ons and I know sure as shit it doesnā€™t go low 14ā€™s

im gonna clear a few thing up about the car.

paint does match (must be a bad picture)

Iā€™m pretty sure that he has something for all of the stickers on the car, it might just be plug wires and a wingswest rear wing but he has it.

I dont think anyone said that the car was fast. Iā€™m sure its gonna be in the 17ā€™s range.

It had around 53k when he bought but I think he did pay something around 12,5000 for it.

I would have a new civic for less than $350 month, so I think he paid too much for it.

Just so you guys know, I could careless about anything and anyone and I am just putting the facts out there and not sticking up for him. If he wants to fight about things then iā€™m sure he can get on and do it himself.