Cheap functioning appliances

So between the Energy Star tax credit I got, and the big package deal I got at Best Buy on new stuff, I’m selling my old appliances. I can provide pics and specs later when I get home depending on interest, just want to get this out there. Each piece is $100 or best offer. Lowball away if you feel the need as even though all of this stuff works, I’ll really have no use for it. Either that or the new stuff will come in and I’ll realize this still works better and be pissed at myself.

GE 40" electric stove with double oven:
Looks like this, only it’s old so instead of digital doodads it has buttons and knobs. Uses basic 220 outlet. Two ovens. The small side oven is the shit as it cooks frozen food and the like twice as fast as a normal oven…good compromise between waiting for food to cook in the oven or having to eat mushy microwaved crap. This thing is a beast and will likely outlive the one I just bought functionalitywise. Tons of storage in the bottom drawers.
http://i.pgcdn.com/pi/2/98/98/29898929_640.jpg

KitchenAid dishwasher:
Standard size (30" tub, 34" total.) Porcelain tub inside. Gets stuff very clean as long as you don’t use dollar tree detergent or put pots and pans in with shit all stuck to them like my lazy ass roommate tried doing. Would have never replaced it but I needed an energy star dishwasher to qualify for the rebate. Cleans better than a lot of new ones i’ve seen. Dark brown finish on the door to match with my dark cabinets.

KitchenAid clothes washer:
This is your basic washer. I believe it and the dryer are from some point in the 90’s. Has a few different settings that I never use. It handles my king size down comforter like a champ. Laundry is obviously woman’s work so it doesn’t get much use.

Kenmore gas dryer:
Possibly sold to OfficerK and his roommate. If not, it’s a dryer, it dries things, it’s got more hot air than beck. Has the timed dry and auto-sensing settings. Must not use much gas because my gas bill is like $6 a month in the summer.

did you get an energy star rebate or cash for clunker appliances rebate?

I didn’t think cash for appliances existed yet?

Energy Star rebate. Cash for appliances starts in february. Since I bought online maybe I can photoshop some dates and double dip, depends on how detailed the requirements are :tif:

what year is the stove?

The ARRA program does exist but it will not be active in NYS until feb 12th. The way it is currently set up it would be pointless to try and defraud the program with fake dated receipts. Also considering it is federal money trying to steal money from the program would not be anyone’s best choice in life.

And Mr. blue if you have any questions get in touch with me.

I would however be rather intrigued to know what “tax credit” the OP was told he would get…

One of my roommates is from out of state. He’s taking care of it. But this is about the old stuff for sale. Stay on topic here people.

Stove date is 3/1985 if i’m looking at the right date.

$25 for the oven?

i have someone interested in the dryer. call me tomorrow if the deal falls through. I could pick it up tomorrow possibly too if my buyer wants it.

and if jack drops out, let me know as well

I will be in Florida until Sunday night but I can get in touch with everyone when I get back. Probably going to throw whatever’s left on Craigslist then as well since my new shit gets delivered next week.

Bump. Back in town. Everything still available. 25 for the oven was a little low but I’d take 50.

how much for the washer/dryer combo?

100 for both?

i just want the heating element outta it so i can make a larger powdercoating oven.:frowning:

Bumpski…after a massive fuckup by Best Buy I’m finally getting the new shit tomorrow. $50 each for everything, all must go!

I may be serious about the oven for my mother-in-law. She needs a new one bad. Possibility of getting it delivered to Lancaster? I dont think it will fit in the back of the Jimmy…