cheap maxim and blender

DiscountMags has coupons for magazine subscriptions. It is good for multiple years. Thanks hypoh.

• Maxim $3.15/yr (12 issues, $0.26 each): OCT-MAXIM
  • Shape $3.15/yr (12 issues, $0.26 each): OCT-SHAPE
  • Blender $3.49/yr (11 issues, $0.32 each): OCT-BLENDER

Use coupon code OCT-20 to save an extra 20% off most other magazines
Note, if you are interested in Maximum PC magazine, it’s $5 with any other magazine purchase - select it from “SPECIAL OFFER! Add a full 1 year subscription to any of the following titles for only $4.99” drop-down menu in cart.

just thought I would share!!!
you have to enter the code after adding the mag choice to your cart then enter in the box where it says “offer codes”
How can you not love maxim when your takin a dump!!!

Good lookin out.

:tup:

4 years of maxium for 12.60!! good deal…

so then i can also do a renew for 4 years and have 8 years for 25.20? heheheheh

about 4 years ago my gf at the time signed me up for a deal like this for both Maxim and Stuff.
About 2 years later I got a little card saying that Stuff would no longer be printed, but the remaining subscription, plus an additional 2 years would be added to my Maxim subscription…
I have so many of these magazines. I’m not gonna lie, it’s rare that I even open them any more, just gaze at the cover for a minute and add it to the pile… and I’ve got about 4 more years to go… lol.

expired damn it

i get free blender from a offer like that, i saw it posted on OT awhile ago

^^ yeah I’ve been getting Blender for awhile. I throw em in my bathroom, they get read :tup: