cheap s13 parts somepictures added

quick edit :stuck_out_tongue:

added pics down below. photobucket messed up so the rest will be tomorow :S

i have a s14 lsd came on a jdm rear subframe i got from ted. it has the s13 rear diff cover on it. new fluids. 180. o.b.o im in no rush on the diff tho

k well whats left that im not keeping on my car would be the hatch back tail lights. and if u want a non rusty center peice under the light. mine is in mint shape also. will part them seprate too…shooot me an offer.

i have also the window wiper motor… best offer

i got a hatch with no visible rust . the hatch is perfect but on the inside by the bend on the drivers side there is a rust hole. i had a offer on it but i forgot to tell him.

i have a maroon passenger and driver door OUTTER skin. im taking off the inner auto windows and motors.(the doors do have power mirrors.)

front flip light assembly… Just shoot me a offer

If any one wants a quarter tank of 91 ocane let me know :slight_smile:

the gastank is in good shape, altho when i changed my fuel pump to sr there was some rust around the sending unit.

2 91+ fender caps black in color - 10 bucks

2 91+ front turn signals - 5 bucks

im sorry for not having picturs i will have them up by tomorow’s end. most stuff i really dont care to much about. Shoot me some offeres shit if anyone wants to take the shell as a whole come and get it.

Pics of the gastank Chris…

Prefferably one of where the filler neck meets the tank behind a plastic gaurd inside of the passenger rear wheel well and the fuel sending unit area…i dont need the FSU just a non leaking tank. Thanks

gas tank is yours with the 91 octaine if u want. car is gone soon so i need to get the parts on a move

Do you have the wiper and headlight switch assembly?

like the switch on the inside of the car, or motors arms…and what not? if thats what you want its on the car, the only thing is the drivers side head light motor mite be a little bent.

if u want to come and take it out you can have it for almost nothing

taillights are sold

hatch is sold

steering wheel(not the woodgrain) is sold

e-brake assembly is pending sale

so the list now is pretty small

s14 lsd straight jdm had imported 180.00 — with s13 diff cover
sohc clutch slave dont know if there is adiff to dohc. you want it its yours dirt cheap
clutch master… come take it its yours for just as cheap
brake booster res. and lines. come take them alll please.
Gas tank – pending

edit
by the way i have a pignose. maroon in color. mint. FREEEE COME AND TAKE IT. and it has styrofoam thingy also.

i have pics here i cant find my damn usb cable so its gunna be up tomorow

driveshaft?

hey im hoding on to the drive shaft for now justs to see wtf my next 240 is gunna have on it. really im looking rite now for a 91+ non abs and non hicas with NO Rust. and imean a s13

bumpity.

hatch sold
sr fuel pump sold
e-brake assy (trinituner. i lost your number) now pending

IF ANYONE is interested in a FULLLL BLACK INTERIOR. i think i am going to sell it. missing the pass front seat. and i cracked about a 1" line down the back of the rear drivers side arm rest thingy for the dude in the back.
PM ME FOR INTERIOR. as a whole no partting.

i also have a jdm 180sx key and ignition and steering wheel if anyone feels the need to be really jdm.

FUNGC if u want the driveshaft i have it here for you already out

rear calipers?? someone calld me for . i dont know where he disapeared to so i guess that fell threw

sunroof from a 89 HATCH. one of the peice of weather striping that goes over the 2 bumps in the front came off. but no leaks no Bad whislte lil bit

DRIVERS DOOR. maroon lil bit of rust under the mirror. power mirror, power windows just tinted VERY black (not legal) and

pass door mint!

sohc clutch slave dont know if there is adiff to dohc. you want it its yours dirt cheap
clutch master… come take it its yours for just as cheap
brake booster res. and lines. come take them alll please.

these are the only pics i have for now. two front seats.

Drivers seat with seatbelt clip in working order 15 bucks

Pass seat from a 91+ 10 bucks or if your cool and bring me a coffie with outdate rape ill hook u five. Medium triple triple

up close of the rip thing on drivers side

if you want pics. message me. or if i get unlazy i can post em for you all :slight_smile:

any little small ass things u can think of msg me.

Edit****

just found soch ka parts

KA ALT IN GOOD CONDITION

ka water pump in excelent condition

bump, for this guy, ebrake hardware sold to me, this guy still has some good last minute stuff on his car before it goes to the wreckers, get ur stuff people