CHEAP STUFF!

:lol: i recently got a Pioneer Navigation System (AVIC-Z1) which is around 2500 in stores for 1200 before i moved to Ontario, (im a US cowgirl baby), my girlfriend in new york works for an audio video store and got me the nav system for cheap before i left as a going away present. now im a part of SON240 and im offering the same sort of discounts on audio/video car and select other electronics (tvs/mp3 players/computers) - email me at recassok@hotmail.com with the name of what you want, and ill email you back with a price :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: hope to hear from you guys! cant wait til the next meet, my 240 is finally finished getting a pearl pink paintjob :smiley:

just checking for a friend. hes looking for a single din flip screen deck with dvd and mp3. lemme know! thanks alot !!!

Brock

if u could get me a price on one of these

http://www.kenwood.ca/products/ListProduct.aspx?k1=2&k2=38&k3=149&pr=1972

whens that 240 gonna come out ?? :smiley:

ok guys ill ask her and see if she has those, its easier for me to talk through email because i can access my email on my cell phone. the 240 is coming out soon, ill post pics as soon as i get a camera, im also buying one from her :stuck_out_tongue:

she says she has stuff like: Panasonic 6.5" DVD/CD Receiver for $600, JVC Car DVD/CD Receiver $500 , Panasonic LCD Touch Panel CD/DVD for $500, Eclipse 7" TFT Monitor All-In-One CD/DVD with Hard Disk Navigation for $2000, Pioneer Car Multimedia/Navigation for $1200, that sorta price range for in dash screens, subwoofers and amps she can get, sub boxes at her store are overpriced and its easy to make them so i wont bother putting prices for those up, and shes got those HD tvs for people who want to play xbox and stuff! if you guys get back to me soon, i can pick up the items for you for free cuz im heading down there sometime next week i think, otherwise she’d have to ship it to you and you’d have to pay shipping :expressionless:

buy a minolta dimage z6… I did, great camera… best price and features (like using AA batteries, sd cards) in the 5+ megapixel range

The Canon SD series camera is the best on the market…Professional features…with noob-ability of use.

i was thinking of a casio camera, they have those little cameras and i wear tight jeans, something small and slim to fit into my back pocket

luis240sx -> price on the KVT-717DVD that you put the link for is $500

we have meets every friday if you are in the gta.

the location is listed in the meets and events section.

Id ask that you edit your original post to be slightly more clear about what you are trying to sell before continuing with this thread.

non compliance will warrent a lock.

GT

GT i know my first post isnt very clear, but its basically anything members want that has to do with Audio/Video. my girlfriend works for a store and i can use her discount. It all depends on what users want, as you can see Luis asked for a specific item, and i got him a specific price. I am not trying to sell anything, just trying to get other members discounts on whatever they like as long as her store sells it. I’ll understand if you lock the post, but i cant really make it more specific.

here:

I am selling CAR AUDIO/VIDEO:

CD DECKS/SPEAKERS/SUBWOOFERS/AMPLIFIERS/CD CHANGERS/VIDEO & NAVIGATION SYSTEMS/TVS/MP3 PLAYERS/COMPUTERS

GT, that is as specific as i can go unless i just post a huge price list…
:oops: sorry for any inconvenience.

im guessing US $ right ??

i believe its canadian dollars, but you have to add on tax

email me if you wanna chat, im not on the site often because im buying all my new stuff (electronics-wise) from my friend, but if you email me i’ll add you to msn when i get my computer, and we can chat :wink:

Though Greg missed it… you still can’t put your title in all caps. Try another thread where you’re more clear.