Discount Home & Car Audio/Video

I can get basically anything members want that has to do with Audio/Video. my girlfriend works for a store and i can use her discount. It all depends on what users want, as for a specific item, and i will try to get a price. I am not trying to sell anything, just trying to get other members discounts on whatever they like as long as her store sells it.

here:

I am selling CAR AUDIO/VIDEO:

CD DECKS/SPEAKERS/SUBWOOFERS/AMPLIFIERS/CD CHANGERS/VIDEO & NAVIGATION SYSTEMS/TVS/MP3 PLAYERS/COMPUTERS

discounts vary on items from 30%-50% off -no less, maybe even more

Where abouts are you or your connection located for pick up? What does she carry as in brands so i can request products of that brand? I may require a clean looking mp3 deck with audio inputs so i can run my screens with sound…problem is im picky with decks…it has to be somewhat symmetrical looking.

what brands is she able to get?

interested in sub and amp possibly.

JBL, R. Fosgate, Pioneer, Kicker, etc.etc. - just give me a model and ill get you the price

Aren’t all tese peorducts located in New York or something like that ? so that actually aquiring them and bringing them to Canada would be a monumental hassle, and most likely not worth whatever discount you’re providing ?

yeah they are…but im going up hopefully next week, and im going to pick up whatever you guys want and bring it back

A deck with a flip out screen would be nice. and yes it has to be DVD. Looking to spend under $800

pm sent

it would make it easier for her if u asking for a price of a specific product

to make it everyone, these are the items i will be getting the discount on:

Item (MFR #: so you can type it into google and see what it is) Price

Decks:
Pioneer MP3 Car Deck with Bluetooth (DEH-9800BT) - $320
Pioneer MP3 Car Deck (DEH-7800MP) - $265
JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-SH1000) - $385
Clarion MP3 CD Car Deck (DXZ765MP) - $320
JVC Multimedia DVD/CD Car Deck (KD-DV6200) - $285
Sony MP3 CD Car Deck (CDXGT705DX) - $300

Amplifiers:

Rockford 2-Channel Car Amplifier (P250.2) - $200
Infinity 300 Watt Subwoofer Amplifier (311A) - $200
Rockford Fosgate Mono Car Amplifier (P325.1) - $290
Rockford Punch 4-Channel Amp (P450.4) - $350
MTX 4-Channel Amplifier (TC4004) $290
Rockford Fosgate P8002 2-Channel Car Amplifier - $650
MTX 1-Channel Amplifier (TC8001) - $650
Infinity 600 Watt Class D Subwoofer Amplifier (611A) - $650

Speakers:

Panasonic 6" x 8" 2-Way Car Speakers (CJDA5721) - $45
Pioneer 6 1/2" Car Speakers (TS-G650M) - $45
MTX Thunder Dome-Axial TDX6502 6 1/2" Speakers - $85
MB Quart 6.5" Coaxial (DKF116) - $190
MB Quart 6" x 9" Car Speakers (DKE169) - $90
Infinity 6" x 9" 2-Way Car Speaker (9612I) - $130
Infinity 2-Way Speakers 6x4" (6412CF) - $90

Subwoofers:

MTX Dual 12" MZS SledgeHammer Subwoofer (SLH-MZS1204X2D) - $400
MTX Single 12" MZS SledgeHammer Subwoofer (SLH-MZS1204A) - $285
Rockford 12" Car Subwoofer (P212S4) - $90
Pioneer 12" Subwoofer (TS-W306R) -$90
Rockford Fosgate Punch 12" Car Subwoofer (P112S4) - $40
MTX 10" SledgeHammer Subwoofer (SLH-MZS1004X2D) - $325
MTX 10" MXS SledgeHammer Subwoofer (SLH-MXS1004a) - $300
Infinity 10" Subwoofer (1040W) - $100
Rockford Fosgate P210S4 Punch 10" Car Subwoofer -$100

Navigation Systems:

Pioneer Car Multimedia/Navigation System (AVIC-N3) - $1200
Pioneer Navigation System (AVIC-Z1) - $1500
TomTom Rider Bluetooth Motorcycle Navigation System - $500
Garmin Streetpilot GPS (2720) - $500
JVC GPS Navigation System (KV-PX9B) - $400
Pharos Traveller GPS Navigation System with Bluetooth and WiFi - $390
Clarion N.I.C.E. GPS Navigation System (P200) -$400

In Dash Car Video:

Eclipse 7" TFT Monitor All-In-One CD/DVD And Hard Disk Navigation (AVN7000) - $1200
Panasonic LCD Touch Panel CD/DVD Player Combo (CQVD7003) - $550
Pioneer Monitor With DVD Player Combo (AVH-P5700DVD) - $500

TVs:

Sony Bravia 46" Widescreen LCD HDTV** (KDL46S200) - $1500
Sony 40" Bravia XBR Widescreen LCD HDTV** (KDL-40XBR1) - $1200
JVC 40" Widescreen LCD HDTV** (LT-40X887) - $1000

MP3 Players:

Apple Ipod Video 30GB - $290
Apple Ipod Video 60GB - $350
Samsung 30GB MP3 Player (YH-J70JL) - $315
Creative Zen Vision Micro 30GB Photo MP3 Player - $300
iRiver 20GB MP3 Player (H10) - $215

Prices do not include tax, so add on GST/PST, im not charging shipping, im going over there and driving the moving truck across and thought i’d try to help the community. By the way, if 10 or more members buy “anything”, we get an even bigger discount on each item, and if theres more interest i can add more things to the list, they have more stuff, better brands, such as Kicker for subwoofers, so pm me if you are interested.

-Hannah

Prices are very decent.

Run a group buy in appropriate section…

Are u going to take ppl’s orders and then bring the stuff over or ur gonna bring a bit of everything?

I dont want to sound like a bitch, but ur pretty new to the forum, and I dont know if I would give a deposit… let us know how ur gonna proceed please.

peoples orders then bring it over…im not trying to run a business, just trying to help out as ive stated before…plus, i dont want to buy stuff and bring it over and no one on the site wants it, then im stuck with random car audio/video that i dont need and money that i cant spend on my 240 :frowning:

Ya, Im not trying to say that what you’re doing is for your own profit or what not, but I see that you are getting some prices that are of interest to me, but I need more details as to when the deadline would be and if a deposit would have to be made (how much as well).

Just let us know.

is this stuff hot?

this sony:

Sony Bravia 46" Widescreen LCD HDTV** (KDL46S200) - $1500

is 4500 bucks new in stores, thats one hell of a discount…

im very interested in this one either way, little more info on payment and times and I will be very tempted to take back the LCD TV i just bought

240sxlover - I just got your PM and maybe you should post some more info in this thread so others know…

Asking for a 75% deposit is kinda steep considering you are very new to the forum, and in my case handing over a grand to someone I dont know is insanly risky no offense to you, but you may wanna rethink this a bit. i do understand your just trying to help but still… maybe get someone on here that has a reputation to hold onto the money? i dont know.

-Foz

You beat me to the punch on that 240_Foz. This falls under the “too good to be true” category. Even at your girlfriends store that would be below cost! Are you 100% positive on that price quote?

How do you plan on getting a moving van full of boxed electronics through customs?

Also, if you are not trying to run a business, then why are you charging gst and pst on items you are buying in the US?

If anything there should only be customs fees involved unless you are a business.

i guess that one fell threw…no responses to my pms anymore…??

those are some big discounts am interested in the Tv’s and car dvd players…tell us how the payment and stuff will go…i dont wanna get fucked over neither does anyone else here

im gonna guess scam, there is no way they could be that cheap unless your gettting those tv’s directly from the sony warehouse or something