Cheapest Pilot Power Tires Website

Someone told me I should buy Pilot Powers for my bike. They also told me the website where I could get the best deal. Does anyone know of a site where u can get a really good deal on them?

Hey Tristan it’s Chris from today, the site is called sportbiketrackgear.com

welcome to the site too btw

The tires there were $319.99. They had some for around $250 for the pair, but it wasn’t my size. I ended up finding them a little cheaper, and then googled a coupon code at motorcyclesuperstore. Got both tires for $280 with free shipping. The ones I got were the 2CT or “Two compound technology”. They were more expensive than the regular Pilot Power. I hope I didn’t waste my money?

Not a waste of money at all. That’s a pretty god price for them

derbycycles.com has pretty good prices also.

SportBikeTrackGear had the 2ct for $259 with free shipping the other day for a 180/120 combo. still a good deal though, I paid over 300 for my current set.

the 2ct is a great tire, love mine.

Yah they still have those, but they dont fit my bike. :frowning:

what size are you running?

Yeah that’s a good deal man, you’ll love the new tires trust me. We gotta get a cruise again soon, that was fun out there

Yah, lets ride again soon. And the sizes are 120 60 17, and 180 55 17. thats what the size the stock tires are, so I got the same size. I rode almost 200 miles today with Tim, and then one of my other friends.