cheapest place to get windshield fixed??

well, ive been driving around with a smashed windshield on my beater civic for a while now and i need to get it replaced before i get a ticket. Anyone know the cheapest place or where i can get a hookup?? i realy wanna keep it under 150bucs if possible.

junkyard and try to install your self???

Nickel City Glass

Blasdell
822-2209
Talk to Dave or Wally

I always take stuff to Aurora Glass on Olean Rd.(Rt. 16) in East Aurora.

some of the worst advice i have ever seen on here

If you catch one of the glass techs in their truck and talk to them, some will do it on the side for almost half price

see if jay can get you a good price

PM me for my fathers cell number i’m sure he can hook it up.

when i needed to replace my old vigor’s windshield, glass america was the cheapest of all the stores in the yellow pages by a decent amount. but anyone who can do a side job i’m sure would be cheaper.

edit: i paid 160 bucks

he said cheap. whats a windshield normally cost if you walk into a glass shop?? I have a guys name and number from frontier I think who said he would do my honda for 140. LMK if you want the number

schmidts in hamburg on camp.

648 4000 call ask for norm. ask him how much it would cost. he can give you a quote.

be polite and tell him you know rob. Im his son so he can probaly keep the price pretty reasonable.

worth a shot.

maybe, maybe not.

I removed the windshield on my 240 myself without fucking it up. It was not too hard to do. Then i paid someone 30 dollars to install it for me.

John is very mechanically inclined.

i might know a guy what kind of car do you have i can get u a quote

dont do it yourself if you dont have the right tools

94 or 95 civic cx hatch. should be the same.

i had bison do mine, cost was free thanks to my insurance. Do you not have glass coverage?

all you need is a hammer??? :picard:

call this guy up 430-9868 he will come out to you and do it cheep. i had him get me and install a windshield and side glass in my eclipse for 225 last year. good quality stuff

talk to jay smolinski. i bet he could help you out.