lf/wtb s13 windshield

like the topic says. if u have one or know where i can get one let me know. thanks

lokl funny enough i need one of these too!

so make that X2

contact John (Toronto240SX)… he knows people. 8)

sick ill just talk to him tomorrow at the meet. hes a funny guy

I have one if you want to remove it from the car… no cracks or chips.

hey i need a new windshield too , the auto glass place quoted me 180 installed new.
maybe it there was 2-3 of us it could be lower … lemme know

i also need a new windshield… $180 is the cheapest i’ve seen around, so i’m definitely in.
hey R33, which glass place are you dealing with? location?
let’s get a serious group together here and maybe knock that price down a little more.

^down for the cause if not im just gonna ask john to hook it up

my buddy opend his own moble busness. called lightining auto glass… 416-708-2886. his name is faizi… he took out and put in all my glass. he dose a really good job.

180 for installation + brand new glass???

That deal is so incredible it makes me want to do it just to have new glass. Jump on that guys.

cant remember the name of the place , but its around Dixie and Midway blvd

lol
i need a windshild too

$180.00 sounds like a good price, My guy does it for $200.00 mind you that’s tax included and he comes and does it at your house or at your work so you don’t have to run around. Wow $180.00 what kind of windshields does he use? Like quality wise?

Anyway guys my guy charges $200.00 all included taxes and warranty, as well as mobile job. (on the spot instalation).

I got a windshield. Still in car but no cracks or chips. Remove yourself and take it away for $100.

i also have a windsheild…3 months old…er. well it was put in the car last june,car was stored as of august. so it was USED for 3 months

anyways. i have somone interested in it at the moment, but it’s $100 you remove it.

I have one with no chips. You remove it and can have it for $75 bucks. Any takers?