check out Goldbergs car collection

i’d live in a cheap house and have 10 million dollars of cars too! that be my dream if i was rich like that

very nice collection…but surprised he dont have any modern stuff like a Z06 lingenfelter kinda deal haha

hes been on barrett Jackson auto auction quite a few times hes a muscle car kinda guy. he doesnt seem to mind if its a chevy, dodge or ford either.

sickness

i’m pretty sure i seen something on TV a while back with him and his cars, and he’s not into the newer stuff he’s all about the old school muscle

now he has GREAT taste in cars

lets all take note that the fords were the real winners in his collection, i do love the yenkos though…

that yenko was sick

I want one

sweet collection i would have gotten a different porcshe though my personal favorite oneis the carrera gt engine revs to 8k+ makes 605hp n/a the clutch and flywheel together weigh 6.5lb i just love that car, but i would deffinatly like that cobra with that engine in it lol

hard to believe such a dumbass has such nice cars …esp the charger

He said if he was a car he’d be a hemi charger… not sure if thats good or bad lol! He had the dart at one of the mopar events and couldnt even drive it! Then they said it was a bad clutch, sure!

What, no 4g63 or or a turbo b series?

I guess he can’t be a baller like us then.

:blue: