Check out my new 'vette...

1982 chevette. It has 63 yes 63 miles on it. Drivetrain was pulled when new for dune buggy. A company bought a bunch of these from don allen chevy, pulled drivetrains and sold them as rollers. I’ve been asking the guy about this car so much he said he needed room and told me to come get it. Better pics in the morning.

lol you finally got it chris! can’t wait to see what you come up with for this car lol

dumbass, thats actually 100,063 miles…it already rolled over. j/k

Wow that is…sweet?

I’d say a turbocharged Ecotec out of a Sky/Solstice would be badass in that little car.

i was on the shitter last night and thought the exact same thing!

does he have anymore?

x2. I posted a thread a while back about one being built. Guy was having trouble getting the electronics worked out. Not sure if it was ever finished :dunno:

Because obviously the best ideas are made on the shitter…

hell yea!

sorry brian this was the only one he had

turbo ecotec chevette
I found the link. Read the whole thread, but doesnt look like he is making too much progress

Hell throw an Iron Duke in it get a blow throw carb and turbo it , fuck the electronics

LS9

badass

wow…that was the saddest build thread i have ever seen. looks like he bit off way more than he could chew

really dont want to put the LNF turbo ecotec in any car. The computer is very restrictive and the DI tables are still being developed. The ultimate swap in that would be an LSJ ectotec with a compound turbo setup… I should probably get on that at some point.

Drop a new 5.0 in it

A L67 would be fun

572 Big Block…