check out these 180sx taillights

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/2526000-2526999/2526186_26_full.jpg

hey, i was just wondering, do the 180sx taillights light up like that? or is that a custom job? i’ve never seen night pics of the 180sx taillights, so just wondering…

edited: thought you asked what kind of taillights they were

i think they come like that

there kouki lights…but correct me if im wrong but im positive they light up like that…kinda like angel eye taillights

or…angel ass?

yea, i know that, that’s not my question lol my question is whether they “light up” like that…with the ring around the light…kinda like angel eyes…

No.

The lights are off and what you see is just the retroreflectors shining from the flash.

ah ok thanks.

wow…

That was sad…

Exactly.

I remember wondering that same thing when I was first into these tails.

One site actually does custom LED’s to make the rings literally glow:
http://clearcorners.com/products/nissan/240sx1/r_hbtail/

lol relax, i was just curious if that was a mod, since the skylines look so sick with those, i thought maybe the guy did something custom to make it glow like that

anyway, yea DarkForceJackal, that’s exactly what i was lookin for, thanks!

Yea, it’s like nine hundred million dollars to get that mod done, on lights that already cost a million dollars.

lol fucking ricers. just go buy some ebay lights. that’s what i did, i have angel eyes on my headlights, it looks pretty sick. Cost me only $50.

o really

ya rly
no wai!

http://www.speedstersource.com/images/ANGELEYE_SEALEDBEAM_H6054_LENS_N.jpg
($35 + shipping on eBay)

I like angel eyes…they look awesome and all…just not so sure about on an S13. But hey to each their own.

Not that I believe Mark has a set. :lol:

yea i saw those on ebay, dont know how they’d look on the s13s…

Hey, yeah I do. It’s not the blue one though. It’s in white but with L.E.Ds. Looks pretty good. I’ll let you see it this season for sure.

I think that’s actually a wicked idea (the “angel eye” pic above) but it would look retarded on a 240.

unless you’re a chooch or have a broke ass car, the headlights are never up unless they’re on - so it would sort of defeat the purpose.

-J

Why dont you buy ricer taillights…pop the lense off…then you’ll have 3 red lenses on each taillight…pop the outer 2 off and stick a 80mm cold cathode PC fan light in there(seperate the glowing ring from the fan). I talked to my computer geek and he said they should hold up in the cold…they would be sealed against the elements and create no heat anyways…their 12v as well. They sell for 20 bucks each here…im sure u can get them off ebay cheap. You best do this before me…your lucky im broke and have no money for rice.

hmm good idea lol well i got the 180sx tails on n they look nice lol but yea that’s a good idea to rice it up lol

i actually had those angel eyes when they first came out like 3 years ago… i never had the angel eye lit up though… i had yellow bulbs in the headlihgt portion and the lighting absolutely sucked balls.

so i sold them to jesse and he has them now… one of his headlights is out too… yay jesse