check out this track.... not that far

hey guys what do you think of this track, anyone ever been there ? opinions ?

http://forums.neo240sx.ca/viewtopic.php?t=6874&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

its in quebec not too far from ottawa

http://www.mecaglisse.com/photos/01-823.jpg

looks like drift attack to me!! 8) i’d love to drift that over the regular nelson

wow looks confusing, i hope no body crashes into anybody lol. Looks like fun…

lol, obviously it’s gonna be limited to certain closed-off circuits at a time… i wonder if they have any nice setups like Nelson.

It’s not really “not that far.” It’s almost 3 hours from Ottawa, and that’s 4.5 hours from central GTA…

looks like fun :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

well time really depends on your speed, and speed is a variable, so i wouldnt be so sure about that 4.5 hours from the central GTA, lol jk im bored

its gotta suck going off imagine how long it would take to get all that sand out of your car

WINDOWS UPPPPPPPPPPp

that is not to bad, I drive up there probbly 5 times a year, about 7 hours with out speeding too much

The track probably sucks ass on a windy day, too.

well time really depends on your speed, and speed is a variable, so i wouldnt be so sure about that 4.5 hours from the central GTA, lol jk im bored[/quote]

I’ve done the drive quite a few times… Ottawa is 4.5 hours from the GTA going about 130km/h :wink: Also, those highways in Quebec are 80km/h, and pure shit… I have almost died many times on 148. So that track is a good 7.5 hours from the GTA.

well time really depends on your speed, and speed is a variable, so i wouldnt be so sure about that 4.5 hours from the central GTA, lol jk im bored[/quote]

I’ve done the drive quite a few times… Ottawa is 4.5 hours from the GTA going about 130km/h :wink: Also, those highways in Quebec are 80km/h, and pure shit… I have almost died many times on 148. So that track is a good 7.5 hours from the GTA.[/quote]

Thank you very much, that is what I said

I’ve done the drive quite a few times… Ottawa is 4.5 hours from the GTA going about 130km/h :wink: Also, those highways in Quebec are 80km/h, and pure shit… I have almost died many times on 148. So that track is a good 7.5 hours from the GTA.[/quote]

Thank you very much, that is what I said[/quote]

lol me and chris got ot shannonville in about an hour…

Thank you very much, that is what I said[/quote]

lol me and chris got ot shannonville in about an hour…[/quote]

What are you talking about, I never speed… :hsugh:

track looks fun as hell, anyone run on that track before?