Check this email out that I received.....

Hello, My name is Sarah Germanson;
I work with the Phillips Consulting Firm in London.We are conducting a standard process investigation involving a client who shares the same name with you and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this client at HSBC Bank Plc. The HSBC Private Banking client died interstate and nominated no next of kin to inherit the title over the investments made with HSBC Bank Plc. The essence of this communication with you is to request that you provide us information on three issues: 1-Are you aware of any relative/relation having the same surname, whose last known contact address was Brussels Belgium? 2-Are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by such a person at the HSBC Bank Plc.? 3-Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume status of next of kin to the deceased?It is pertinent that you inform us ASAP whether or not you are familiar with this personality that we may put an end to this communication with you and our inquiries surrounding this personality. You must appreciate that we are constrained from providing you with more detailed information at this point. Please respond to this mail as soon as possible to afford us the opportunity to close this investigation. . Please get in touch with me via emailThank you for accommodating our enquiry. Yours sincerely,Ms Sarah Germanson.Phillips ConsultingFor: HSBC Private Clients

WOW I should prob. get a hold of her, I bet there is a fortune waiting for me.

Sounds too unrealistic to me, sorry. I doubt email would be used to contact you with regards to something like that.

^dude…u didn’t think for a second that it’s real, right?

lmao…those guys (spammers) are getting better every day…

Exactly, how often does that happen? However, as long as there is no commitment on your part (e.g. giving them money, or whatever).

i’d call right away! your going to be rich!

Lol, no. ont reply… youll get assloads more!

HAHA I already did call, and emailed and wrote them a letter. They are sending my check, I think they said it was in the mail.

LOL…all these e-mails are damn funny

My dad was selling his car…and he got all these stupid e-mails about people wanting it over seas and what not…saying they will send a check for way over the amount…and you send back the difference. SO obviously knew it was a scam but he went along with it anyways to see what would happen. He actually got a check which was funny…took it to the bank to find out the deal with the check. But either way…it was damn funny that he got the check…he ended up tossing it out, but i thought it was pretty funny none the less

Sweet I wish I would get e-mails like these. I never got my “Honda Motor Car” yet. :frowning: