Scammer or what?

So my buddy gets this e-mail. what do u think? Sorry bout the fucked up punctuation i copy and pasted shit.

I am Mr. Norma Williams, the auditing director of Union Bank of Nigeria Plc. here in Lagos. We had a foreign customer (Name Ronald T Steele) who deposited a huge sum of money (US$12.5 Million United States Dollars Only) with our bank. Eventually, this customer died in ghastly motor accident
With his family on the 31-10-2000, since then we have not
Had anybody coming for this claims as the next of kin. And have been
monitoring this account with my position here in
The bank for the past two years. However, I was monitoring this account/funds and managed it over the years before his death, and from the
Information’s that I have gathered, he died along side with the wife and a supposed next of kin which is their only Son, hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the Past two year plus now, I have removed security his file Jacket to my private vault. Now, I now solicit for your assistance to present you as The next of kin as every other arrangement has been
Concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to
Enable me move the fund to this account. This does not have any risk attached to it as all his Secret information’s that will be required from you by the Bank is with me right now over here. I therefore request
You to confirm your interest by a return message and I will
Furnish you with details on how to proceed to the bankYour interest will be negotiable before we commence the
Operation and upon conclusion of the transaction, I will be
Flying over to meet you for disbursement of the fund and
Investment in your country.furher correspondence with me
Should be made through my confidential email
address:norma@accountant.com

I look forward to hearing from you so as to enable us forge
Ahead to achieve this mutual benefit.

faker than pamela anderson’s funbags

no dude…its totally real,go for it ur a millionaire!!

what

been around since 1997… no shit

yeah its real, a lot of laywers make spelling and grammer errors

lol i figured it was fake but he asked me and i figured id double check.

I work in the auditing department of a bank and the auditing department would NEVER manage anyones funds, they are two completly seperate jobs

"all we need from you is your social security number and major credit card number