Cherry Picker/Engine Crane today

Need to pull the motor out of the BMW tonight or tomorrow. @Mike93 I borrowed this once from you, then gave it to @cougarspeed , he tells me @focusinprogress has it?

Willing to pick up anywhere in WNY, can have it delivered back probably Monday afternoon.

PM me or text, 716 949 7424

Thanks in advance!

I actually need this in a week or two haha. I THINK @focusinprogress has it. But could be wrong. This thing has probably pulled 10-15 motors this year at least!

There is a slight chance it is in my garage hahah I will also check tonight

You can use mine if you’d like. I don’t have a truck anymore or else I’d drop it off to ya. Sext me.

@GV1390 will do

• Updated - - -

Yeah drew that hoist is a whore, she’s been everywhere

I have one in Townline/Alden you can pickup anytime after 4:30ish today.

If you need mine lmk. Has a bum wheel tho.

I loaned mine to Nikuk a long time ago. I wonder if he still has it…

someone borrowed it from @focusinprogress He’s set to grab the one I have tonight

Got it from Nick M earlier…thanks a ton dude. You guys really came through. Now let’s see what I broked

I also had this in my garage for a hot minute! shes quite the whore

sorry I was MIA guys, my grandfather passed away.

38stang has it currently but is set to bring it back to me sometime this week. I know it’s no longer needed, but @cougarspeed as soon as you need it say the word and I’ll get it back to you. Norb has the load leveler though, as I lent that to mahoneybags

haha It really makes me happy that this thing gets used so much.

I will take it as soon as you have time to stop out but no rush as I don’t need it for another few weeks.

cool, hopefully I can get my 4.6 set into my pickup before you absolutely need this. I’m hoping to squeeze the truck in the shop in a week or so to get moving on ripping the existing suspension out.

Nick, we can always use my lift, my buddy hasnt seem to need it as ive had it over a month now already

Who has this currently? Could really use this to pull a motor in the coming weeks.

I too would like to know…haha

Prob Gv1390 or Norb.

I will still pay you for it.

Whoever has it though please let us know so I can get it (or mike) at some point.

I borrowed it from @mahoneybags21 in June for about a month and then returned it.

I still have the load leveler though! @llink78 come grab it. Actually come to think of it I ended up buying a buddy’s used cherry picker so I have everything you need if you want to come out. I am in Lancaster as well so less driving for you. Shoot me a sext

I still have the NYspeed picker, Norb has the load leveler from it. I just don’t have a way to transport it until I get the 4.6 swap done on my '72 pickup