Chevy Cruze Steering Wheel Recall

That’s one of the best videos i’ve seen. Thank you for posting that.

As far as the Cruze goes, the car did just make the 10 Best Interior list for 2011, http://wot.motortrend.com/wards-publishes-annual-10-best-interiors-list-67151.html

I’m not sure if they took into account the “removable” steering wheel though.

My Fiance’ has one; personally I think it’s a nice car, especially for the price. 1000X better than the Cobalt it replaced (She bought the Cruze to replace her Cobalt she had prior); they’re COMPLETELY different cars. This makes the Cobalt/Cavilier look like a Yugo in comparison.

LOL I totally forgot about this video. So good.

WOW! you guys are hard headed idiots tell me what is Chevrolet’s car that starts under $20,000? It’s fuel efficient, its a 4 cylinder 4 door sedan, and its in the same level as Civic, Corolla, Focus, etc is? Cruze. What was it 10 years ago? Cavalier. What was is 5 years ago? Cobalt. WOW…

Oh, damn. N****s die every day out here!!

So you’re saying things don’t change in 10 years because they’re in the same category? So an entry level Sony TV from 2001 is the same as one from 2011? I’m not sure I’m following the logic.

Honestly the interior and fit / finish of these cars is much better than whatever car it was meant to replace. It’s almost the same interior style as the Caddy CTS.

The real test though will be down the line to see how it holds up.

But a steering wheel falling off while traveling at speed is crazy even if it is only one car.

I hope she didn’t spill her beer when the wheel landed in her lap.

Sadly, the first thing that came to mind when I read this was the front fell off.

I can just imagine the panic in the car. What I really want to know is if she instinctively tried to put it back on.

ahhh yes, the cruze

leave it to the koreans to build a better chevrolet than chevrolet

pretty sad, really