Chicks Dig The Ride?

Mike wife liked me at first because of my car, it was a nice car…

http://www.emkayusa.com/misc/BeachA404.JPG

“The girls with the bodies like boys with Ferraris,
Girls don’t like boys, girls like cars and money”
-Good Charlotte

too bad good charlotte is gay, their own song doesnt pertain to them

I drive a slow, fat, big-assed civic.

I wouldn’t know a thing about this.

:slight_smile:

My wife is ok with cars. She thinks my 69 Camaro is fine, but she hates rally stripes, original or not.

She doesn’t like 2nd to 4th gen Camaros since they remind of her of the mullet wearing freaks from school back in the days.

She does like 64-66 Mustangs, and 2 seaters.
She really liked the 2008/09 Camaro, hence maybe I might be getting one.
And she likes the Saturn Sky/Pontiac Solstice.

So that’s my wife’s likes. And she has driven classics like a 71 Vette vert with a 4 speed. She drove it like she stole it.

[quote=“Goldenboy,post:16,topic:28642"”]

Girls comment on my Corvette all the time, meh whatever. You just need a car thats a little more popular and has some what of a history to it.

[/quote]

ive been asked at least 2 dozen times if my 240sx is a vette …

(and i say yes because bitches think that its hot}

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:26,topic:28642"”]

ive been asked at least 2 dozen times if my 240sx is a vette …

(and i say yes because bitches think that its hot}

[/quote]

ummm i highly doubt that. multi colored does not = vette:D

Chicks don’t dig cars. Chicks dig image.

[quote=“Goldenboy,post:16,topic:28642"”]

You just need a car thats a little more popular and has some what of a history to it.

[/quote]

I’m sorry, you just stated that Z cars have no history?:bloated:

^hah

typically girls only know the few big names as ‘cool cars’. when i bought my 3000gt in highschool, i was asked by a girl ‘whats that? how come you didnt buy a mustang or a corvette?’. they only know what they hear about all the time.

as for impressing a girl in person, a bov doesnt get much of a response, espesially if it has 4 doors. they take mainly sports cars with loud exhausts.

[quote=“woody,post:30,topic:28642"”]

^hah
as for impressing a girl in person, a bov doesnt get much of a response, espesially if it has 4 doors. they take mainly sports cars with loud exhausts.

[/quote]

Women think the BOV is the engine backfiring, hence a bad thing.

[quote=“woody,post:30,topic:28642"”]

^hah

typically girls only know the few big names as ‘cool cars’. when i bought my 3000gt in highschool, i was asked by a girl ‘whats that? how come you didnt buy a mustang or a corvette?’. they only know what they hear about all the time.

[/quote]

idk most girls think my car is too loud.

[quote=“SI01,post:29,topic:28642"”]

I’m sorry, you just stated that Z cars have no history?:bloated:

[/quote]

He did?

girls find it to be a turn off for guys who brag about thier cars, they dont giv a fuck, and if u find a girl who talks to you because of your ride…well than u dont want anything to do with that

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:20,topic:28642"”]

“its not the ride its the rider”

[/quote]

amen…

[quote=“BikerFry,post:28,topic:28642"”]

Chicks don’t dig cars. Chicks dig image.

[/quote]

:word: You always have the answers. :endleghump:

[quote=“2point4z,post:34,topic:28642"”]

girls find it to be a turn off for guys who brag about thier cars, they dont giv a fuck, and if u find a girl who talks to you because of your ride…well than u dont want anything to do with that

[/quote]

truth.

correction on my last statement, not ‘loud’ exhausts, but audibly mean sounding?

[quote=“2point4z,post:34,topic:28642"”]

[/quote]

Truth.

Anyways, cars only work on skanky High School bitches.

[quote=“MOBOOST4U”"]

Snip!

[/quote]

You just suck at life, the women just swoon at the sight of my mighty Subaru. They don’t care if it’s considered the ugliest car ever made, it’s a wagon they know what the fuck is up. The bullshit stops when the backseats drop. :tup:

Or I’ll take living in a world of fantasy for $500 Mr. Trebek. I’ll give someone a cookie for the correct answer.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:39,topic:28642"”]

You just suck at life, the women just swoon at the sight of my mighty Subaru. They don’t care if it’s considered the ugliest car ever made, it’s a wagon they know what the fuck is up. The bullshit stops when the backseats drop. :tup:

Or I’ll take living in a world of fantasy for $500 Mr. Trebek. I’ll give someone a cookie for the correct answer.

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: