Chicks Dig The Ride?

lol are you drunk or something?

Goldenboy’s comment was post #16 and he didn’t even quote the original poster. Do you really think “you” was directed at the original posters example of saying “oh i have a 350z”? He also mentioned an evo and an s2k, but he’s only slamming the Z?

Put the budweiser down dude, and go to bed.

If I was drinking, I can assure you it wouldn’t be Busweiser.

Did he need to quote the original poster? Or are you completely incapable of connecting two dots unless someone draws the line for you?

I say you guys fight like in that one van damme movie where he fought with broken glass glued to his fists :tup:

OMG STOP SLAMMING THE Z’s!!!

You really aren’t able to see that almost every post on the first page of the thread is a response to the original poster?

Wait, you drive a Camaro…nevermind, I get it now. That also explains why you’d immediately think Budweiser when assuming that I was drinking.

Holy lame

Open up your hate, and let it flow into me!

Your wagon is lame! Hatehatehate!

And why don’t women like boxy 80s cars? :shrug:

Yeah, WRX Wagon’s are lame.

And they should. Because boxy cars FTW.

Fuck yeah, that is exactly what I was thinking. They should be crawling all over it.

i never talked to girls about my car because i never wanted to explain why i put money into a cavalier haha.

so i just rode my bike alot last year lol

:word:

haha, lol, No I wasn’t implying that Z cars have no history. A 350Z was actually my 2nd choice for a car behind a corvette. What I guess I should have added though, was I meant more of a pop culture history then a racing history.

oh and yes, i meant “you” as in everyone, not just the OP. Wasnt even paying attention to what the OP drove when I posted that.

if i was your girlfriend…i’d smack the shit out of you. then i wouldn’t fuck you for at least 2 months.

C’mon you guys know just as well as I do, the wagons get’em wet.

Chicks love the ttops…they can jump on top and they don’t hit their head ;).

I was in my car on Chippewa picking up my woman a couple saturday nights ago, when a stereotypical drunk broad came running to me from the sidewalk because a red Jetta is her dream car.

Lots of other girls like my car. (They say my car is cute.)

Real cars attract sausage. MKIV Jettas attract girls. Of course, not in the “you’ve got a nice car I want to bone you” sort of way. More of a “I love your Jetta we should go shopping for purses together” sort of way.

:hang:

"Really? You’ll let me ride in your wagon? "
http://media1.guzer.com/pictures/funny_muscle_lady.jpg

“… awesome!”

^ I carry paper bags in my wagon too.

plastic is better…
then they eventually stop resisting.