Chicks Dig The Ride?

yoou better not be educating any females on your car. ill kill a bitch. lol but seriously i only see little boys checking out the supra. i didnt even know what it was when i met him and my ex drove a gold neon so i think it just depends on the girl.

chicks loved my old jetta. you’d see a mk 4 jetta full of girls that were real hot and i’d pass them. then they’d fly up to my mk 4 beeping and waving. then they’d drive away. it turns out one of the sorrority sisters at UB had the same car i did and they always thought it was her when they saw me.

Because no girl in her right mind would get excited about a mk4 jetta.

No V8 no care.

girls i know always like my bmw’s (the nice ones, like the touring or the coupe wi the stroker). and girls go insane for my ninja. bitches love sportbikes

but im not into the car groupie girls. I get my cars for me, and don’t care what they say (a style I developed while driving a civic hatch with stripped interior).

thats why I got a bmw 7 series. plenty of room to fuck em in the back seat

because it’s funny to see any dude driving a '95 GEO Prism as a daily.

Worst new smilie ever

DD= to work and back. :2fingers:

[quote]Anyways, cars only work on skanky High School bitches./quote]
YES!

Nah, honestly…I’ve got a ~fair~ amount of tail in my younger days. In that time, I’ve driven the following, '92 (I think) Olds Calais, '83 fake Monte SS, (best one) '85 Astro Van with a mild 350, then my '96 GP.
The only time I got compliments were with the '96 GP I kept her clean.
But, I guess I just got lucky and never had problems getting girls. I always wanted to “try” to impresss them with a car but, NONE of them really cared.

I rock!

well its always been parked in the driveway w/ the front bumper away from the street, so its easy to not notice that the front bumper is red

its got the general outline of a vette i guess … to someone who knows little about cars …

bullshit all i get is "why is it so loud......"
        me:"cause thats how its supoosed to sound"
        girl: "o i dont like it"  walks away.
                                 every time.

Girls love the Audi, and the chrome rims, I will miss them.

My wife wants to drag race my Camaro. Why not :smiley:

:cjerk: :cjerk: :cjerk: :cjerk:

I love cars and I am a girl…so yes girls like the cars. And KAT it sounds great who cares what “those girls” think lol.

Wow, end of thread right there. And way to prove once and for all, most men don’t know squat about women. I’m 32 and never even thought about this:

As someone said before, most girls are into IMAGE. A girl will be into your car if it is hot enough (to her) to get her noticed by other girls.

i would get excited over a 2.0hmygoditsallmotAr jetta.

or a mk2. so boxy. mm boxy cars.

My wife has a 91 Rs camaro with 21,000 miles on it. I wont drive it because i’m afraid i’ll scratch it or something. I am building her a 67 BB chevelle that had a muncie. but she wants an auto cause she wants to drag race it. She wont drive my 68 much because she says it hates her and breaks down (neutral safety switch F’ed up once) she reffers to it as Christine. LOL

my girlfriend REALLY liked my GTO. she was a bit upset when i got rid of it, so on the way to the dealer to trade it in, i decided to play a little game with her. i said to count the number of looks the GTO got. so she did. on the way home with the new truck, i told her to do the same thing. the truck got more looks haha. i think shes still kinda pissed i got rid of the GTO, but she’s starting to like the truck. personally, i never used a car as a selling point to girls, and if they dont like what i drive, oh well. id honestly rather NOT get attention from my car, just because i dont want to get the wrong attention.

lol at all this

Looks that way.