:smiley: holla

[quote=“nytrus1,post:22,topic:25083"”]

:tup: good move…

If you need insurance, its spelled C.H.E.V.Y. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

na, not around here.
first on race day

[quote=“Choda”"]

im thinking about new carpets and cleaning/painting pannels. well see.

and of course new tires and oil change.

[/quote]

Ricer! :smiley:

If your going to run more then a 150 shot which im sure you will :wink: then you should run a sperate fuel system for you juice. Thats my plan…

:tup: can’t wait to see some vids/runs

but :tdown: to that steering wheel…lol

80s hotness overload.:slight_smile:

Looks good :tup:.

so we’re going to finally see some oroc quality wheelies??! :smiley: j/k man, i can’t wait to see this car ripping up and down the track again, excellent work :tup:

[quote=“bladez,post:29,topic:25083"”]

so we’re going to finally see some oroc quality wheelies??! :smiley: j/k man, i can’t wait to see this car ripping up and down the track again, excellent work :tup:

[/quote]

:gotme:

maybe if he ups his shot to 300 on his cheese or just puts mike’s 383 in it and runs it n/a :meh:

:gotme:

^ lol. Can’t wait to see what the beast runs.

Sounds like fun. :slight_smile: I’m not sure if you were aware but MSD came out with a digital box that replaces all the annoying pills. It has a digital readout and you can just set it to turn the switch on/off at whatever rpm you want rather than trying to find the pills. I can’t believe it took them this long to do this, but it’s WAY more convenient.

I have a few in stock. Looks like this:
http://static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/large/msd-8969_w.jpg

I bet you hit 12’s this year! :smiley:

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:32,topic:25083"”]

snip

[/quote]

yup, jeeves has this, he seems to like it.

[quote=“layzie,post:21,topic:25083"”]

you are so obsessed with fmf. who cares

[/quote]

:word: i thought FMF group was dead. :gotme:

But good luck :tup:

nice setup that car hooked like crazy last year, this year should be nutz! :tup:X2

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:25,topic:25083"”]

If your going to run more then a 150 shot which im sure you will then you should run a sperate fuel system for you juice. Thats my plan…

[/quote]

dude you gotta read. ive been running a seperate system for the last 2 years

[quote=“bladez,post:29,topic:25083"”]

so we’re going to finally see some oroc quality wheelies??! j/k man, i can’t wait to see this car ripping up and down the track again, excellent work

[/quote]

im hoping it flys on both track and street.

gonna be way better, id be willing to bet a quarter on that.

and FYI, sorry mike, but my lil 351 stock block budget build went 7.2 NA compare to OROCs race/top dolla/best of the best/trans brake/full suspension…etc went 7.0 NA… i said im sorry mike

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:32,topic:25083"”]

Snip

[/quote]

yea i read up on them alot when they first came out. i prolly wont run the rpm switch cause i dont need it, i was just listed the parts that i have. ill be selling the switch with the pills. besides i set things up once for what i have and want. so there wouldnt be a need to keep changing the pills/rpm unless i was constantly upgrading, but im not.

i like it set up so that anytime i wiggle my big toe to the floor, shes goes on kill.
but i might be looking for a MSD-8970 or MSD-8975 . shoot me a pm with the price of each :tup:
thanks all :tup: the season is around the corner, to all my freaks out there, keep up or shut up. :smiley:

lol :tup:

chodas gona be hard to beat

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:38,topic:25083"”]

lol :tup:

chodas gona be hard to beat

[/quote]

:cjerk: hahaha no man, i dont know, i just wanna have fun like always and no tickets, last year i shoulda lost my car, license, and alot of money. i got very lucky a bunch of times. lets see if i can double my luck before i sell the car.:wave:

dont sell it u beech.

and…yes… lets have a prayer for no tickets in '07… a moment of silence