Is choda the fastest NA street car?

10.51 ???

anyone got that covered this year? :dunno:

HAHAHAHAHA

i hope im not for WNY’s sake

besides, no one knows what i run NA, one stage, 2 stages… it depends on who is around.

…i did do some NA pulls with my bros 600 wheel cobra… but we ‘lost’ that vid.

This year before i put the car up for sale ill run it out on both stages and get a real dyno. As far as i know only vid of me really showing some of whats its got is against sario. and that was pulling tons of timing and barely into the 2nd stage. my numbers are not on the web, but they are on a piece of masking tape on my shelf in my garage. =]

funny u asked badass about my car when u seen him at the track… u coming for me johnny?

i wanna see jacks stang run, what about turbo ls1? isnt he aiming for 8’s??

OMG YOU ARE SO SNKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

go choda :tup:

n/a would mean no turbo/no nitrous/no blower. All motor. try reading the thread title.

I wonder what Choko’s car is gonna do this year. 2600-2800lbs C5 with a T-rex. Could be interesting vs. Choda.

I know my 410 cubes won’t take down choda motor to motor, my car is gonna be too heavy among other things like cam type.

Studderin- would the FASTEST all motor car be based on trap speed and the QUICKEST all motor car based on ET? The all motor cars such as cougarspeed or Choko might be Faster, but I don’t think there is a chance in hell they will 60ft like choda and beat his ET.

Props to Choda, but there has to be someone with a big block NA engine that’s faster than a 10 second setup.

True, there are a bunch of big block cars in WNY, non of which I know of to be street cars though.

Choda, did you ever run Prior? he’s 10s on motor.

I’m shooting for 550-600 whp NA in my 2800 lbs vette this summer…but I’m in Houston 95% of my life. I know numbers don’t mean much, I also know my car isn’t a drag car. I’d imagine I could cut 10’s NA with her. Maybe? lol

LOL

Are you just trying to compare against people on this forum?

I know of a few people who run low 10s NA or high 9s

What does bighands run NA? lol

any car is streetable. I could put headlights in my car and its “streetable”

Faster than 10.51

Jt, you better not sell your car next year!

http://www.safesense.com/media/tr_magnum_foil_front_detail.jpg

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA… great response

What about that camaro, plate says something like “runzbikez”

His car sounded like it was NA- and mean.

that’s prior and betsy

i won’t be at that time. I’m hoping to just break into the 10’s n/a. But I don’t have a cage so…

not necessary

prior should 60’ me, i don’t think i could catch him in time. He very rarely races NA. hes always got a bottle on… his car is still the street car to beat as far as im concerned.

bighands went into the 9s NA last year. both r stangs but his setup is dif than mine and not on the street

my car is not built for NA or roll racing, i built it for a 1/4 and light to light. so me out rolling w u guys is just for fun, hanging out and make for cool vids. u beat me at the track… you have one hell of a car and congrats.

Ive always said, beat them at their game, beat the turbo hondas from a roll, beat the muscle cars from a dig… it makes the victory so much better because its risky the odds are against you but shows you have balls and not only taking races where your percentage is really high to pull out the W.

me vs studderin … NYI … cage match