Fastest import/domestic street cars on NYSpeed this year?

FOr imports I say Poopra.

Domestics I say BIGHANDS.

But maybe there are some surprises brewing?

What do you guys think? And I am talking about street cars that can handle themselves in any situation, not just some glorified track queen. :bloated:

i keep hearing all this yammer about “people are gonna be suprised, people are gonna be skocked, watch out” blah blah blah

but we know how that goes, someone spends every penny they have, they break something, the car sits all summer, and they just continue to internet race

happens every year … noone ever learns

this is going to blow up as usual, should be good to read…

import i think kev
dumbestic i dont know-dont follow too well i guess

i could care less who’s fastest, i just cant wait to get my bike and cruise this summer

probably will be a VW for fastest import. they aren’t usually, but this year is going to be different. 2006 is the year of the VW.

EDIT: i’m betting shrives. i just heard he got a different motor in his mk 2!?!?!?!?!?!?! :headbang:

please dont listen to the previous statement hes on drugs

oh i get it. snky snky.

Hmm look at that, like magic the thread is open again.

So i gotta ask you veedub guys, just how fast do you think these cars will be? Ive never seen a VW go that fast, but i will admit i dont know jack about em. Would be sweet to see something different whoop up on people this year :tup:

The only fast VWs have a 2000 pound shell with a new motor crammed in them
and then they still aren’t balls out fast
IMO VWss are not made for the strip

I still love them.
I am just happy i might be over 100 hp this summer…lol

I know of a twin turbo vette that might wanna play :snky:

domestic i say that tt viper, but then again idk if hes on the board, for import my guess would be layzie, there may be others but from what i know i think itll be him. i think it also matters what your talking about, weather it be highway pulls or at the track, the track my guess is choda, and highway idk, turboLS1 maybe?

layie deff has my vote
big hands is gonna be hard to stop.

LOL…mike why would you make this…you know it’s only gonna start drama :lol:

iv heard that big hands is fast but no idea who he is/wat he drives? im guess an f-bod or stang?

yeah but as long as its car drama then tea-up.

Oh and i am definately talking about street racing, and street racing only. Not the track. Track cars can :gtfo: Who’s gonna pwn the streets is what i wanna know.

Oh and ive heard of this layzie fellow, sounds like a beefy ride. But I still think once Poopra gets his poop tuned, it will be top dawg for the imports. :gotme:

BIGHANDS always has his combo dialed in right, so hes always tough to beat, but who knows there may be some new competition this year?

But then again all these mad fast snky new cars that are supposed to be comin out may be all hype. Its one thing to build a fast car, a whole dift story to keep it running good for a whole season of racin. ;0)

stop talking up VW’s, there’ll be maybe 2 “fast” vw’s… and they won’t come close to being the fastest overall… true statement.

You’ve got my vote from the VW camp… :tup:

you won’t see me this year.

kevin has my import vote… and i really dont know any info about the domestics so idk

Regardless of who’s got the fastest import, I know the domestics will win. They are just too fast around here. Rich’s car WAS a 10 second car a year and a half ago so lord only knows what it is now. The same goes for Bighands. Shit, even 87FOXGT should be in the 10’s…

:eekdance:

EDIT

Import: Kingsario or Addictdtob00st
Domestic: (only because the big boys aren’t regulars on here) Sprfreek

Domestics, its all of the regulars. Fast enough that you have to have your own defination of what a street car is.