looks siqqq.

GL

[quote=“Twizted,post:100,topic:25083"”]

wow man looking god!

[/quote]

“ohh my god”

…" I AM GODDDDD"

-hellraiser

lol, gunna be killn mad heads this year choda.:tup: lookin good. wheels up buddy.

Dont you love that shifter? I have the same one and its soooo much better than the cheaper B&M ones,I had this quicksilver one that would go past 3rd into and into neutral :lol:.

:tup: looks good. I cant wait to get some runs in with ya this spring

[quote=“Jon,post:104,topic:25083"”]

Dont you love that shifter? I have the same one and its soooo much better than the cheaper B&M ones,I had this quicksilver one that would go past 3rd into and into neutral :lol:.

[/quote]

yes but i have mine set up for reverse pattern

p
r
n

Damn, if it goes half as good as it looks… That’s cleaner than I thought it would be, even put back in carpeting and the inner fender trim :tup:

Congrats on getting the project done!

Can’t believe you yanked the wheels on the street…to bad oroc could never pull that off :frowning:

Looks clean :tup:

X…

siq! love the fox bod.

Very clean! Not many fast street cars with full interior. Question… Why switch to a single bottle?

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:108,topic:25083"”]

Can’t believe you yanked the wheels on the street…to bad oroc could never pull that off :frowning:

[/quote]

lol his wheelie bars wont let him :gotme:

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:112,topic:25083"”]

lol his wheelie bars wont let him :gotme:

[/quote]

:word:

cant wait to see this beast at the track :tspry:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:108,topic:25083"”]

[/quote]

told you guys… for those who didnt go to the saber party… shit had about an inch or two under both tires.

i heard oroc had to call someone to make sure i wasent lieing.:smiley:

[quote=“Choda,post:84,topic:25083"”]

And to all my bitches out there, this is what I got, this is what I run, keep up or shut up and keep it in the garage.

[/quote]

[quote=“Twizted,post:6,topic:17590"”]

chod 4 prez

[/quote]

:word: :lol: :rofl:

To bad you don’t drive it on the street any more…is it even registered??

Good luck with the race car you created :tup: