CHODA vs Muscle50 vs RX7 LS1 vs GTS Viper vs Psychopjv

[quote=“SilverGTP,post:11,topic:31394"”]

FYI - Choda is at Darien lake for the day. Probably will post when he gets home

[/quote]

yeah that fucker came to my house at 330 in the fuckin morning, opened my screen and shined a light in my face and started pullin my leg…I damn near had a fucking heart attack lol. I told him to stop by in the am and grab some passes for Darien Lake…and by am I did not mean 3:30!

Oh and Choda beat everyone. Don’t know the details or anything. Just know he won. Me and him were cruizin down XXXXX and he caught a few lights with a nice viper…and I was left WAYYYY behind trying to catch up lmfao. Stock 3rd gen :tdown:. I need a new engine!

Damn, that’s a nice list of quick rides right there. :tup:

My version of the outcome…

The RX7 is one sweeeeet swap, i want to do one now!

psychopjv < RX7 < Muscle50 < Choda

BUT

Not by much.

Vids Vids Vids!!

they ran a fucking train on me…

[quote=Firehawk853;590198]My version of the outcome…

BUT

Not by much.

quote]

it was by much anytime jt really got on it. it was done.
viper. and any other car there.
i was on the car–

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:23,topic:31394"”]

My version of the outcome…

The RX7 is one sweeeeet swap, i want to do one now!

BUT

Not by much.

Vids Vids Vids!!

[/quote]

it wa sby much when choda got onto it. everyone let up when he was pulling hard.
i was in the car.

sounds like some sweet runs, lets see tha vids!

[quote=“dakota,post:25,topic:31394"”]

[quote=Firehawk853;590198]My version of the outcome…

BUT

Not by much.

quote]

it was by much anytime jt really got on it. it was done.
viper. and any other car there.
i was on the car–

[/quote]

Worst post ever :noob:

[quote=“OneFastMonkey,post:28,topic:31394"”]

Worst post ever :noob:

[/quote]

You suck at quoting, Pat…

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:29,topic:31394"”]

You suck at quoting, Pat…

[/quote]

Damnit, I would go back but fuck it

Seriously in for the lock if vids arent posted in the next 6 minutes.

[quote=“dakota,post:26,topic:31394"”]

it wa sby much when choda got onto it. everyone let up when he was pulling hard.
i was in the car.

[/quote]

I never let up once

[quote=“psychopjv,post:24,topic:31394"”]

they ran a fucking train on me…

[/quote]

get to :tspry:ing

Who’s Viper was it?

I wish I only had 5 Jim and Cokes instead of 6…then I would have went out with you guys! I was pretty messed up and my wife begged me not to go and be stupid that night.

Oh well…I’ll see what it does come Friday night at MOM’s.

Jesse, I got AAA dude (just in case), you should bring your car up!

Okay seeing as no real events have been posted I’ll just substitute my own recollection of the events, based on the title of the post alone and some bench racing science.

Down an awesome (Some might even call it SIQQQQQ) 5-Lane highway in the middle of the night several challengers approach. Two sexy fox-bodies, a bastardized car with an aluminium soda cans for an engine, some car named after a snake, and a lame Transmaro-bird. They all line up side, strangly to everyone confusion they all came to a stop.

Could this be a fabled “Dig” run that our parents once told us stories of how it was common place before the invention of front-wheel-drive? A truely epic possibility, that looked like it was soon to be reality. They sat there doing what most people with rear-wheel drive cars do, doing sick burnouts in the middle of the highway. All 10 lights blazing away in the smoke, illuminating from the darkness. Shortly after they stop awaiting the smoke to clear.

Once it clears a loud honking is heard from the middle of the pack. By the second honk the sounds of several sexy V-8s fill the air only to be ruined by a solitary V-10 as everyone is preparing to launch. The third yet barely audiable honk is the final signal at this point all hell is unleashed.

The hammer is dropped, Choda pulls both front wheels slicks grabbing so hard that it digs into the pavement and results in the Mustang making a 10 second trip to china. The RX7 in typical fashion just spontaniously explodes, no reason given. The viper just sits there roasting the tires because that is what they do. The flames on Muscle50s car take a life of their own enveloping the car shortly after it vanishes with only a trail of two flaming tiremarks towards the horizon. And Pat having come to his senses decides that All-Wheel-Drive really is better than Rear-Wheel-Drive and sells the car on the spot.

As a result it could be theoretically said that Muscle50 won however no one actaully seen his car move. And as a result this epic 5-lane race resulted in a tie.

:lol: I :heart: you fuzzy

that sums it.
haha

Fuzyy FTW. /thread

thats awesome fuzzy :tup: