CHODA vs Muscle50 vs RX7 LS1 vs GTS Viper vs Psychopjv

fuzzy = :tdown:

thread = gay

Dakota,the viper beat him on motor :bloated:. I may have been a few bus lengths behind…ok maybe like 4 or 5 lol. but the Viper beat him on motor. Was still a sweet ass run though.

and :tup: to fuzzy thats great shit lmfao:lol:

Ahahaha fuzzy wins

josh you were like 30 car lengths behind. the viper did beat jt on motor. but jt didnt race the viper only on motor.

muscle50.-
i was more less rlating to the viper it seemed as though when choda started pulling he let off.

thanks for clarifying im a noob. “one fast monkey”
i dont think people could tell by my whopping 62 posts.

hha wtf?

lol :tup:

yeah. . bad typing. …long day. lol
i guess im just trying to sum up fuzzy’s story is sweet. josh was far behind
i love the rx7
and choda beat everybody.
haha

What happend to choda vs teh civic from fiftty roll?

choda never called me back on Sunday :frowning:

boooo

yo bitches

bottled me > all

NA viper and rx7 > me

… if sario leaves me another 3 min voice mail with him moanin and grownin im selling my car and getting far from the race scene.

:tup: ls1 rx7 :tup: it skoots and looks good

rx7 is pretty quick, imagine a built motor or FI, wowza

if sario leaves me another 3 min voice mail with him moanin and grownin im selling my car and getting far from the race scene

Does that mean it broke? If so, I think someone actually breaks more than I do. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“matter,post:53,topic:31394"”]

rx7 is pretty quick, imagine a built motor or FI, wowza

[/quote]

Is my work good??? (with the exception of splice o2 sensor wires with gangsta ass speaker wire doh!) And yes I should be talking my bro into spray hopefully very soon (the motor is begging for it). OK, enough bs, I’m going for a ride in the thing right now. Props to chuck for working out all the bugs with the PCM and tuning shit! Hope you had fun. Now my next project may be a procharged ls1 in a 2nd gen. I just gotta learn more about these damn motors before I go jumping in head over heels in this shit.

holy shit that car moves pretty good. Clutch is officially shit. New one will get ordered tonight or tomorrow.

i bet muscle would have owned all if only he had a tiger on the side.

no tiger no go

[quote=“layzie,post:57,topic:31394"”]

i bet muscle would have owned all if only he had a tiger on the side.

no tiger no go

[/quote]

lmao…

fuzzy=hilarious

[quote=“Choda,post:52,topic:31394"”]

… if sario leaves me another 3 min voice mail with him moanin and grownin im selling my car and getting far from the race scene.

[/quote]

:clap: I went looking for ya on Sunday bitch and you were no where to be found. Stop playing in the water at Darien Lake and not calling me back…puss.