Chrysler.. Gets *new Wings..

Wow… great move on their part. I’m going to go buy 2 Chryslers right now!

NOT.

I wonder how much $ they wasted on the redesign?

-TJ

Maybe they should rethink how they build their vehicles, not the logo?

they look better than mine :slight_smile:

I like the new wing :dunno:

Dodge couldn’t do any good on their own and hasn’t made a decent car in…ever.
Mercedes tried to help dodge and it almost bankrupt them.
Now it’s Fiat’s turn to be pulled into the shitter by the horrible carmaker knows as dodge.

let them die already.

Too bad all those pretty emblems will be attached to a piece of shit. There is nothing they make currently that I would proudly own other than a Challenger, and I don’t really think it is that great either.

mustang>camEro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>challenger

Chrysler doesn’t suck because they have an emblem that sucks… they suck because they are.

I’ve never been a mopar fan, but do like the Magnum. I thought it had a good look to it when it came out, but never considered owning one. That was until I sat in one and found out how roomy there are… but it’s not something I would keep forever, it’s just not that nice.

The one thing that they do right is minivans. I’ve got one of those too, and that is very usefull, however still built Chrysler shitty

I drive one for work - a 2006 Grand Caravan. Service wise - it’s the biggest piece of shit going. We bought 10 of them all at once & only 2 are left. Every one of them had major issues - multiple steering racks, brakes every 8-10K, power steering pump failures, oil consumption, electrical failures (the current one i’m driving only has one power window that works out of 4 - it only has 34k miles), ABS system failures, struts, premature tire wear, a/c compressor failure, master cylinder failure, etc. I took very good care of my van, but it just fell apart. I know some of the other guys beat the snot out of them. Didn’t matter, they all suffered from the same issues. The brake system is totally screwed on my van & it is just sitting in our parking lot, waiting for the leasing company to tow it away. It only has 72k miles on it. Looks brand new, but is junk. The highest miles on one of these 10 vans was 98k. It was towed away by the leasing company too because it was too costly to fix.

Yeah, minivans is what they do right :rolleyes: I will agree it is a comfortable, useful, practical vehicle, but it’s still a POS. I forgot to mention the 13 mpg average we got out of them.

The company is replacing the fleet with Pontiac Vibes (Toyota Matrix). So far there have been no major service issues. One of those has 42k in only 8 months (I don’t think it has had brakes yet). I should be able to order mine soon. I do the least amount of mileage, but I’m the top guy. I should have gotten one first :frowning: