Cirque Du Soleil_____Delirium

So who is going??? I just ordered my tickets in section 103. There going fast. Does anyne know what WILL CALL is?? apparently i have to pick my tickets at will call and i am clueless.lol

oops, can someone move move this to lifestyles and entertainment.

will call is a booth, usually near the entrance of whatever, that holds your tickets. you just go there, give them your name, maybe some ID, they give you your tickets.

does anybody know how long this show will run. It says it will start at 8pm but it doesnt say when it will end.

The cirque show here is I believe an hour and 1/2 long…but it’s La Nouba…probably not too long.

You guys realize that its not a “regular” cirque show, right? I hear there is not much acrobatics.

i saw cirque in Vegas and in Toronto, great entertainers…very very talented, and their physique and incredible concentration and balance skills never cease to amaze me, unfortunately i wont be able to attend this one though…my car, once again, is draining my wallet…seems to be a springtime trend…

anyone been and sat in the way back? section 200s. looks like the seating charts are pretty much the same everywhere. awful seats? not worth getting? thx

will call means you show up at the will call booth with most likely the credit card used to purchase the tickets with. driver’s license would probably work too and they give you the tickets right there and you go in.

Yeah I heard that this morning. What exactly do they do in this show then?

recite 18th century poetry to the music of the orchestra is what they said on the 6 o’clock news. They said it’s the poetry that inspired the different acrobatic acts in a “normal” cirque show, so i’m guessing a lot of french poetry?

gay

:eek: i hope not. 224dollars for poetry is gay.lol

5 dollars for poetry is gay.

bwahahahhaha

\

lol yeah i was kidding, i have no idea what’s different about it.

phewww!!

You might be ok turbociv

Delirium is described as putting the music of CdS into motion.

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/showstickets/delirium/about_intro.htm

got tix a while ago… 4 seats : floor : section : 3 : row 5

monday inght

hmm, all the reviews I have read say that Delerium is a excellent show and worth the money. Soooo, i guess im still excited. thankfully its not poetry.:lol: I did lots of research after someone jokingly said poetry.:lol:

I love La Nouba.