cirque du soleil

if anyone has ever been to one of this than you can agree with me on how truly amazing some of the acts are…i was just puttin aroun the ole internet and came across this, i saw this live in montreal about 3 years ago…tickets are steap but so worth it.

yeha its two sweaty men balancing on each other…

I’ve seen La Nouba, Mystere, Alegria and I saw “O” this past summer. By far the best money I’ve ever spent on a “live performance”.

i could spend $300 on tickets and not feel bad at all

I went the last time they were in buffalo and it was spectacular. But I felt really bad because the arena was so empty. Either the arena has the worst publcity team ever or people are either broke or uncultired.

I enjoyed every second of it and cant wait to see it again.

Are you including all the tip money spent on strippers?

Haha yes. Minus one specific night in Canada.

I feel kinda gay watching that

someday jon u will grow up, we shall all await you gaining some MATURITY oh good lord

I saw the one at Sheas last year.
They do some crazy shit

Maybe that says something about yourself.

i went to the the one at hsbc a couple few years ago. was a excellent show.

The beatles Love in Vegas is a must see…

does it have beatles music in it?

Great shows. I’ve seen 3 different ones in vegas, the one in Orlando and 3 traveling shows when they were in the NYC area.
They have one going on right now called Wintuk. No time to see that one though. And I feel like I’ve seen them all at this point. They also had a show on Bravo docu style we watched a couple of years ago…it was the training and buildup to Ka, i believe.

Looks amazing. I’ve always wanted to see that. They did a ripoff one at Darien Lake the past 2 years. Don’t get me wrong, it was a good show, but very small and short. It was mainly chinese people who couldnt speak a word of english. They were cool, but trying to communicate was a challange lol.

I saw O in vegas, it was fucking awesome, I also saw the one at HSBC and was great as well.

We saw Zumanity in Vegas a few years ago, been hooked ever since.

Been in the loge for every show in buffalo, and been back to a couple in vegas. Oh, and one in TO last (?) summer

Quite possibly the best “live performance” I’ve ever been to.

im sorry but that shit is so gay

seriously, what makes it gay? take off the pajamas with the feet and grow up.

it’s live performance art. even if you don’t like it, it’s easy to appreciate the amount of skill, training, strength and natural ability. not to mention it’s completely unique, live and with an original score.

is it the men in tights that distracts you?

I never said I was not impressed with that I saw, but I don’t care what the event, watching jacked sweaty men crawl all over each other just gives me a gay vibe that I don’t dig.

Cool? impressive? Yes

Reminds me of homosexuals? Yes