Civic - 5-speed, 88-00, under $1K

Let me know what you all have. Need a new DD ASAP. I just want Civic’s, nothing else. 2, 4, or 3-door hatch, any of them will work. Must be 5-speed though…looking to spend 6-700…

i got a ef hatch with a ls swap in it if interested pm me

Within my price range?

I have a eg coupe in good shape, completely stock aside from an ls swap for a few bucks more…

Draftinwitjr texted me about a 94 coupe with a blown motor for super cheap pm him if your up for sourcing a swap and doing some work, it’s so easy

Jam, let’s talk.

W/E bump, really need to stay in the 6-700 range…

info on ef hatch?

Bumper…

My girlfriend is selling her car, gunna make a thread soon. It’s a 95 civic dx hatchback w/ 161k. Everything works perfect but the tranny is starting to slip.

We are the third owner of this car, the first owner had it dealer serviced, 95blkhatch had it for less than a year then sold it to me. It has honda rust, but it isn’t rusted through.

TB 90k
Tie rods done at 120k, front end is tight as can be
Alternator 130k
Shoes 145k
Belts 145k
Complete OEM catback 145k
Radiator 150k
Rotors and pads were done at 140k, just put new shoes on again at 160k
Air filter 155k
Plugs and wires 155k
Also has 4 good tires, about 70%
Alpine CD and newer door speakers

I’d really like to get as close to $1k as possible, I will be making a thread with pictures soon.

Bump.

yea not to piggy back on your thread but i also know someone who is looking for a cheap temp beater that will get them around for a few months…

walker CB7 ACCORD

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

lol this one looks soooo sketch… no title, asking price is around what those wheels are worth, can you say stolleennnnnnnnnn??

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1947060156.html

I’m also looking for a car. I’m looking for a 69 Hemi Roadrunner with a 4 speed and I’m looking to stay around $10k.

Please, PLEASE post pictures of what a 600-700 Civic looks like. This sounds like the price range I’d put on my daily driver, something that I depend on day in and day out. plus, a Honda to boot, cars that are worth their weight in coccaine on the used car market.

I can honestly say that I feel stupider for trying to wrap my brain around what a 600-700 Civic must consist of.

How’s fuck off sound? I didn’t ask you to to wrap your brain around it. If you have one, and are looking to sell it, let me know, otherwise I could not care less what the fuck your opinion is on what I’m looking for.

People sell cars all the fucking time in this price range, often needing little to nothing to get going, or are already road worthy, and they just want to get rid of due to lack of space, apathy, or a wealth of other reasons. So please, let’s not act like it’s quantum fucking physics to process that a road worthy car can sell in this price range.

Damn, so much hate from people on here lately. Winter depression can’t be setting in yet!

i bought my 95 civic for $300 (with a blown motor)

i bought my 92 accord for $600

:gotme: not the most attractive cars, but function > form imho. joe really isnt asking too much with this thread…

Exactly, thanks Jam…like I’m the only one here looking to buy a sub $1K car…

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Back on topic, bump.

I will do some checking for you.

Free Bump.

Thursday bumper.

Quattro Krant has a midget hiding in his house, pissing on his cheerios every morning. Holy fuck shut up.

91MR2. I KNOW you can easily find one with some patience. It won’t be pretty but fuck it. GL with the search, I’ll keep an eye out for you.