civics ..motors..shells..cars..parts ...

bump for some good shit vince.

ok well i have money i threw out a very low offer obviously and i keep asking how much

whats the cheapest shell you have and how much is that

still have the Prodrive spool?

still got the spool lemme no ill rip it out the trans

i think u have more parts at ur house then meddy does at his yard

hey you still got that meatballs and spagetti?

im hungry now

tell connie i want it heated up :bigthumb:

i cant believe noone picked this up yet.

vince,

bobby hill called me im sure he has some cash

give him a call

724 630 9169

Why dont you post better prices/descriptions… Never even sent me pictures more info like I asked. Don’t even bother now because I bought a car two days ago.

vinny doesnt do computers

he cant figure out ebay let alone posting pics

everything he has for sale is probally too much for most of the poor ass honda people on pittspeed anyways :blue:

the flat black shell is about as close to a race ready shell as your gonna find. you should see the baller ass shifter thats in it. domination did the cage and its also rust free as too.

the burberry car is mint. no bondo, no rust, and my friend mike did a sick ass job on that bay. its in primer as it sits. the inside is also painted champ white as well. full wire tuck other than that it is how you see it in the pics.

the green shell is wrayzors old car on here and its minty too. no rust mint black interior ect…

if you dont have 3k or close to it then hes not gonna part with any of them.

the burberry car is honestly the cleanest eg shell ive ever seen and the bay alone has 1500 bucks in paint

the best way if anyone is interested is to just stop out to vinces house like everyone else does. its like a mini shop if you cant find something you need in there then you dont own a honda :itr41:

see vinny i handled your bitch work for you

1st try did the cage

oh man oh man. Still mad I didnt know this before because I was thinking about switching to hondas… But nevertheless. I hope the sell’s go well.

yea joe i believe jeff welded most of the cage up but domination made it

you coming to get the shitbucket tomorrow?!

call me mang

actually its a s&w cage domination bent my harness bar and jeff fitted it and all the mounting plates and welds