1991 Civic Si

The car is an original Si with no rust or bondo and 130k on the body.

$4500

Engine:
B18c with 50k
Blox intake manifold
Custom intake
Kteller exhaust
Greddy catch can setup
Inovative wrinkle black mounts with 75a bushings
Rywire conversion harness
Wire tuck

Trans:
B16 hydro with 50K
Inovative cable to hydro conversion
Avid shift linkage
Brand new axles
Skunk2 double bend
Skunk2 shift knob

Suspension:
EG omni power race coil overs
EG front strut forks
Upper strut bars front and rear
DC rear LCA
Blox traction bars
Rear disk conversion
LS webs

Interior:
Mugan steering wheel
Clean Si seats
Sparco racing harness
Cd player

Fuel:
Walbro 255
AEM fuel rail
AEM regulator
Neptune ecu with stock GSR reflash

The car has been a project of mine but Im thinking about buying a newer car. Theres no rust on the car and I hate to sell it but I wont drive this in the winter and my daily now isnt very practical. All the car needs is an alignmet and possibly a little tinkering once its on the road. Im looking to get $4500 I need to get rid of it because Im buying a newer car.

Call or text 518-322-1939

This is the one you got fairly recently right?

Yes dont even think its seen the road yet…You know if it sells your be looking for anoter ef in no time…lol very clean car seen in person tastefull mods GLWS

I have always wanted another EF. Any interest in my hatch? Its a 92 Cx with a z6 swap, some minor rust, I have owned it almost nine years. Just got some minty door panels for it. Whole interior is near mint now, black pleather rear seats, front are the dark cloth from an Ex. I am very hesitant to even offer, but I really would love an EF again.

Im gonna post my minty ef in a few days bone stock not a lick of rust or bondo never seen winter…no point in having two anymore… :slight_smile:

you’re not talking about “91 civic hatch zc body kit air ride…” are you? I believe that is my old ride, except i didn’t add the nonsense.

No trades or talking about air ride please. Im buying a new car so I cant really afford to have this sitting im my garage when I could have money in the bank.

not your old ride

sounds exactly like the civic my friend put the body kit, and air ride on. does it have prelude tail lights and was it painted teal?

i bought the car with a zc swap back in '01.

nope that ef is long gone…this one is bone stock besides tokico struts and springs…and sunflower rims…

but did it have what i described?

no my old zc ef was built by me i bought it bone stock and turned it into a show car…I dont like buying other ppls work…It was jet black with red perl…not teal… and my teal hatch has NO body kit and i bought the shell off esnips… sorry to cluter you post back to topic…

Bump I bought a new car and need this out of my garage. Poor things all lonely sitting in the corner.

what ya get what ya get

BUMP need some monies for Evo mods

evo huh?

you want a megan o2 housing? LOL

Bump I still have the car

Your just meant to beat the evo and keep this for cruisin’

BUMP cars still covered up int the garage.