91 civic hatch back si ef

91 CIVIC SI 5 SPEED 105,000 ON THE BODY 56,000 ON THE MOTOR… 100% RUST FREE…RUNS GREAT TONS OF MODS…JUST NEEDS PAINT(IN FLAT BLACK PRIMMER)…ITS MANUAL 5 SPEED WITH A ELECTRIC SUN ROOF…NOT DYING TO SELL IT BUT FIGURED ID EXPLORE MY OPTIONS…MAY TRADE FOR OTHER IMPORTS…
MODS INCLUDE…
JDM SOHC MOTOR AND TRANNY SWAP
STAGE 2 CLUTCH
FULL BODY KIT.
MOLDED SIDE SKIRTS
BRAND NEW 15" MOTEGI FEATHERS WITH NEO GEN SPEED TIRES
6 POINT RACING HARNESS(DRIVER SIDE ONLY)
DETACHABLE RS STEERING WHEL
HID 10,000 K HEAD LIGHTS
FRONT REAR AND LOWER STRUT BARS
NGK PLUGS AND WIRES
PASS WORD JDM HOOD STRUTS
MUGEN SHIFT KNOB
PIONEER CD PLAYER WITH IPOD HOOK UP
DRILLED AND SLOTTED ROTORS
JDM DOOR VISERS
JDM COLD AIR INTAKE
NEW OEM EXHAUST FRONT TO BACK
ACTIVE HEADERS
AND THE LIST GOES ON I HAVE WELL OVER 5GS INTO THE CAR BUT T DOES NEED FINAL BODY TOUCH UPS AND PAIN SO MY LOSS UR GAIN.I DIDNT LIKE THE LOOK OF THE FRONT BUMPER/BODYKIT SO I ORDERED A NEW ONE AND IT WILL BE HERE FRIDAY AND INSTALLED SAME DAY…PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS…892-9958
ALSO HAVE A SHIT LOAD OF SPARE PARTS TO GO WITH THE CAR…

Price has to be listed for vehicles for sale.

Pictures are a must too.

1st Headers Comment!: “You have two?”

Dude, stop yelling at us. Who do you think you are?

What motor and tranny is even in it?

Hate to burst your bubble, but you’d be lucky to see $1500 out of it here.

I will have pics up soon…i want 2500.00…

HAHAHAHAH

:facepalm you’re an idiot

You had me at “FULL BODY KIT”

I want to see pictures.

Scrap will give u 200. Thats your best bet

You all can talk all the shit what you want but i know what i have into it…Its a clean ef with low miles and tasefull mods…with a b-series swap and paint job it would be well worth 4000…like i said im just exploring my options not looking for shit talk…i have 1300 just in tires and rims…hahahahah

i can tell u this from first hand experience, what you have into a car means absolutely nothing when it comes to selling it. if you have basic work done you are not going to get more then a couple hundred over what they go for stock. a new paint job doesn’t put your car above the good or excellent condition. i had stupid amounts of money into my mr2 (i don’t feel the need to put down a figure but i do know how much), and i traded it for a 93 rx7 that was purchased earlier that year for $15,000, after trying to sell it for 10-13k. i’m not saying any of this to insult you, just put a little better perspective on it before you go getting mad at people if you are asking a lot over the book value of a car with minimal mods, which i didn’t really read, just skimmed the thread and that’s what i pretty much got out of it. and this is advice to anyone, not just you. that’s why i hope to never have to sell the rx7, because i don’t want to have to take the hit again, but in 7 years i might get bored and sell it like the mr2.

Pics would help your argument. Because honestly by your half understandable description. It sounds like you got a kitted ef. With a useless d15 swap, that will prob need a lot of body work considering there’s molded skirts (only crxs came with oem skirts) and a cover up spray paint job.

your for sale thread sucks.